Stream of Passion

General Zod said:
Was playing this disc again after reading this thread. I know some were reticent to compare this Lacuna Coil, but I do hear a Lacuna vibe, moreso in the vocals and the melodies, than in the music. That said, this mdisc is starting to grow on me, ever so slightly. I'll give it a few more spins.
It does indeed grow on you, Zod. Like the other guys, I'd have to pull out my dusty old LC cds to make a comparison. I haven't heard Comalies in about a year and Unleashed Memories got played only once over the summer.

NP: Epica - Consign to Oblivion

BenMech said:
As far as pop cds, it works . . .barely. You can smell the soul-selling nature of the contracts Arjen wrote his John Hancock onto. There';s a reason Arjen wears a hooded sweatshirt and dark sunglasses in all the pics. He's totally embarassed.
You need to pick up the most recent Ayreon single - Come Back To Me. He's got a song on there that is more embarassing than anything on Stream of Passion. I think he's just open-minded enough to not box himself into some kind of stupid prog-space-time-rock-metal continual rehash. In fact - I think the Star One is the sell-out disc.

Joe

Joe-× said:
You need to pick up the most recent Ayreon single - Come Back To Me. He's got a song on there that is more embarassing than anything on Stream of Passion. I think he's just open-minded enough to not box himself into some kind of stupid prog-space-time-rock-metal continual rehash. In fact - I think the Star One is the sell-out disc.

Joe

I agree, Kruger of the non-freddys, though I actually got the Day 7 single back when it was an advance track