Stride info...

Shane DuBose

Beholder
Jun 25, 2003
H-Town
www.strideonline.com
Okay, I figure I would explain a few things because people are wondering. Stride has their old bassist back in the band. This guy is a monster, and it's all cool with me. Plus I have my first child on the way due in August which is a dream come true for me. I need to attend to the wife until things come to fruition. And it's also time for me to do my own thing. I already have some things in the mix, and will have some samples for PP.

On another note. I am soooooooooooo proud of the Stride guys. They deserve this more than any band that I know with me in the band or not. I feel proud of the fact that I gave them a chance at the pre-party, and it turned into bigger and better things for them. That is what the pre-party is all about. So for the first band to graduate from the pre-party to the big-show is a first, and is what I set out to accomplish. I love the guys, and believe me, they WILL blow all of you away!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Joel, Matt, Rick Gary, and Marcus. You deserve it bruthas.

:worship:

Definitely congratulations Shane, that rocks brotha!!!!Sorry to hear your not in Stride anymore, I look forward to whatever it is you do next. I will see you in Chicago in April right? I'll buy you a round or 5 then to celebrate!!

Bear

Awesome Shane! That rocks. :headbang:

I'm also very stoked for Stride; you definitely deserve this. You guys are totally cool people and very talented musicians.:worship: Looking forward to working with you ... again.

Hats off to Shane for starting it up for them at the pre-party ...

Prymary is next in 2006.

They should definetely release their album a month before the show if they wantto maximize their impact as well as if they want their potential fans to be happy. Wathcing a progband perform without being familiar with the material is not much fun no matter how much people into progmusic....

arnavut said:
They should definetely release their album a month before the show if they wantto maximize their impact as well as if they want their potential fans to be happy. Wathcing a progband perform without being familiar with the material is not much fun no matter how much people into progmusic....

arnavut said:

This is an issue with their label, not with the band.

Petition the label to release it earlier if this is such a huge issue. We'd all sign it I'm sure.

Based off the demo and the one time I've seen them live, they will open Saturday up with a bang and people will be amazed.

Regardless, have you ever gone to a show and been blown away by a band you haven't heard before? There are quite a few from the past few years that people had never heard (Brainstorm for example), yet walked away going 'fuck me to tears! that rocked my cock/pussy right off!' Who the hell was that?!

Anyway, you get that petition going, I'll sign it.

Zilla

Yay!! BABY!!

Congrats again to you two Shane ....................................................................................................