The Official Buy/Sell Ticket thread

I'm posting this for the sake of my girlfriend, since she doesn't know how to do this. Heheh.

We have one regular ticket for sale (Friday and Saturday). Please email me at packgrog atticus optonline dotticus net. We're simply asking for the regular ticket price of $100. Please let me know ASAP if you're interested.

-Packgrog

MajorRager said:
In need of 2 tickets.................. If anyone simply has extra tickets and still plan to attend, I'll buy you some drinks at the show (that is, if you're of age... 'cause I'll finally be ;D).

i got one... if you re interested.
contact me at anarchos1969@hotmail.com
hails

I have an extra ticket thanks to a friend bailing on us, it's an electronic ticket so I can't sell it beforehand, I will have it with me obviously on the 16th so if there is anyone out there that is going to be in the area anyway and would like to go, let me know and I'll sell it to you right then and there..

interested parties send me an email at jerichoholic_666@hotmail.com...

Like I said, I will be getting the tickets on the same day PP starts so if you are close to the area and would like to go, let me know!

Here's the metal lover's dream deal....

4 GOLD BADGES at $135 each
4 Pre-Show Party Tickets at $20 each
3 Night Stay Reservations at the Residence Inn on
Peachtree St. in Atlanta to be changed in your name.
$169 a night + tax.

Buy it all for face value because we can't go!
Remember, when you buy a Gold Badge, you become the
new Gold Badge holder for LIFE! Even if you have
regular tickets, you may want to consider this
deal....

The hotel is available, but is not required to buy the
tickets, it's just another option to help you make
last minute arrangements.

The Hotel accomodation is a 2-bedroom condo with
separate living room with couch/bed and 2-1/2 bath,
reserved for the nights of Sept. 15th, 16th, & 17th.

Buy it all, or buy it in parts.
To take this entire deal, it's only $620 plus hotel
costs.

For the second year in a row, we are beaten by the
hurricane, rising gas prices, and rising airline costs
and cannot attend and are just trying to recoup our
losses.

First come, first serve.

email:
anakinnnn@yahoo.com
fallenhours@yahoo.com

or call 409-350-9268 and let me know immediately if
you want all or part of this deal.

Thanks

Apsog and Anakin

I had a couple friends cancel. I have 2 tickets for each day for sale. They cost me $108 each if I remember correctly (ticketbastard)- buy one or both. I would like to get back what I paid for them. I am still going to the show, so if you would like to buy them from me personally in Atlanta that is fine, or I can overnight them to you, if you want to pay the mail fee. Email me at alipham@hotmail.com or ICQ me at roamer/25834656.
-roamer-

Yeah, kinda amazing. The high price of gas might be squeezing some folks. :(

Oh, well, the fest is paid for, so that's cool. Looks like we might have a bit of extra elbow room this year.

I'm still giving away a pair of tickets tomorrow night (early Sat. morning) on WREKage -- I just hope someone calls in to win 'em. :err:

Unbelievable how many of these are available. You guys really need to start selling these things for below face or well below face and accept a loss of money if you want to move the tickets and mail them out or whatnot before next week.