The Official Buy/Sell Ticket thread

Someone asked me to peddle their ticket for them, it's a full weekend including the Pre Party. He spent $75 on the whole package and would like to get that much back (or close to it...?) so if anyone's interested, send me a note ASAP at eric@ericragno.com. I will be there and can give you the tickets in person.

[
QUOTE=AngraRULES]With so many people unable to attend, this looks like it'll be the emptiest sell out ever! lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a little discouraging. I also have 2 extra tickets that I need to get rid of because of friends not being able to commit. I will take the best offer I can get for the pair. I know I won't make get all my money back, but I would like to recoup a little of the loss. The tickets are in PDF format; so if anyone is interested, please email me at lmcdoug1@comcast.net, or at info@millerprinting.com. I would greatly appreciate a response from somebody by Wednesday. My wife is pretty sore about me fronting the extra money for the additional tickets, so buying them form me will hopefully take a little heat off of me. Thanks!

Next year I will not be left holding the bag again. I will only by tickets for my wife and I. If I know of anyone who want to ride with me later, I will just direct them to this forum around this time next year and they can get their own ticket.

Well, combination of gas prices rising & people buying tickets way in advance because of the likelyhood of a sellout results in stuff like this. People can't use the tickets they bought but now it's really hard to make last minute plans this year so not so many people are grabbing available tickets. Plane tickets will be outragous while driving any distance can set you back (as you're likely already affected on a daily basis). Only reason I'm flying down is because I had a free ticket due to frequent flyer miles my mom would otherwise have not used. Ticket would have cost me over $300, but then driving wouldn't have been any better an alternative with the length and that I'm coming by myself from NY. I was supposed to meet up with a friend in Tennessee and go to the show together but she couldn't go. I slacked on finding someone to take the ticket so now my friend from NYC is coming down just for Saturday because she loves Therion (and just for the hell of it).

I think it's really NOT worth it going just on saturday, given the best bands are gonna be on friday anyway. Plus, she could see Therion and Strat in NYC....

Hi, I have a ticket (2-day) pass for sale.

E-mail me if you're interested:

jacontre[at]mac.com

cheers!

A friend of mine and I would like to attend, but we can only make it on Saturday night. We're only 17 and we don't have jobs, so the maximum we can pay is 25 dollars per ticket. Would anyone be willing to sell for this low? I need two tickets.

My email is dcowboys04@earthlink.net

Well.. turns out I found a way to go, so my tickets are off the market now.. sorry to anyone who was interested.