The Official Buy/Sell Ticket thread

ProgMaiden, I'll take your preshow ticket if anyone hasn't already.

If someone has... well... I need one, since Dumbass put off buying one for too long.

I have one gold badge and one pre-party ticket for sale. I will let them go as a set for 125. I'm only doing this on a pick up basis. I'm not going to bother myself or Glen by having the badge transfured on the list.

You will need to pick it up an hour or two before the preparty, if you want both.

Interested metalers need to contact me at ironlordofplant1@hotmail.com

My Tix are sold.

roamer said:
I had a couple friends cancel. I have 2 tickets for each day for sale. They cost me $108 each if I remember correctly (ticketbastard)- buy one or both. I would like to get back what I paid for them. I am still going to the show, so if you would like to buy them from me personally in Atlanta that is fine, or I can overnight them to you, if you want to pay the mail fee. Email me at alipham@hotmail.com or ICQ me at roamer/25834656.
-roamer-

I know this certainly isn't true for everyone, but I think as word about the festival's popularity continues to get out, more and more people are buying extra tickets early hoping to make a profit on them. Since so many people are trying to do this, supply is starting to exceed demand as the festival draws near.

This is an event that generally takes months of planning in advance except for locals (airfare, hotel reservations, etc.), so I think this is one of the reasons as well for people having difficulty selling tickets at the last minute.

I'm still looking for a preshow ticket; I've contacted several people, but only one has responded...

I've got 2 2-day passes but now it's looking like I'm not going to be able to afford to make the trip down there from here in Ohio. :( I'd be willing to sell for probably half price or so just to get rid of them and let someone else go. If anyone's interested, shoot me an email. Tickets were emailed from ticketmaster so delivery would be instant and all that good stuff.

My email is ktulu@columbus.rr.com

Two of my buddies from Texas bailed on me this last weekend. wimps :zombie:

Tried Ebay for them...not a bid. I have their tickets, and can email them since they are in a PDF file, or bring them to Atlanta...Paypal now or cash in Atlanta.

So...two tickets for both nights...make me an offer on one, both, single night, etc.