The Official Seven Kingdoms Tour Diary

The Philly show was just wonderful. We felt confident on stage and seemed to have a lot of people come up and tell us we did well. Place was packed. We got a really awesome sound check. I think that was the first show where I could actually hear everything perfectly :)

Now lets see what the internets says about our performance! Hahaha

We just pulled into a SAMs club in secaucus NJ where we will stay the night along with the guardians, who were amazing tonight as well (barely caught their set due to laoding out. Very nice guys

So good night.... Well good morning. Were ready to destroy best buy theater :)

awesome to hear that the show went well for you. :D I'll be taking the Seven Kingdoms cds (both of them) with me and jamming all weekend to celebrate the kickoff of your first major tour! :kickass:

Also, the new issue of the Norwegian metal magazine has a very good interview with them, of course i can't read Norwegian.

NO INTERNETS~!!!!!

Finally got a wireless signal from the theatre capitole.

SHows have been great so far. We are constantly getting more seasoned and gaining more EXP. we had our first circle pit in Montreal and several chants. The "french" crowd seems great so far.

its FREAKING COLD. the first time several of us have seen snow.

The Guardian guys are quite awesome. Hansi even shared some of his special teas with sabrina. they seem to be getting along quite well :)

as far as funny stuff. EVERYTHING here starts with "le" Le cough, Le Capitole, LE TAxi, Le pew.

OH we got slapped with a heafty Tax trying to bring out merch across the boarder so that was nice. Glad we had an extra $1,500 laying around to zero an account out. LOL

but yes, cant wait to get back to the states. I think the Montreal show was the best for us so far..

UNTIL NEXT TIME

\m/

"Last night's show was a great success!
You made level!
You made level!"

So, is Seven Kingdoms now a 4th level Touring Act? Or 5th? :lol:

HAHAH

well after tonight i guess we will be EXP +5? maybe even +6 after the montreal show :D

Ask hoyt he' good at gaming! hahahah

So we are safely in Toronto after a pretty crazy drive, we saw 15 some semi's toppled over on the side of the road from the ice. twas pretty crazy. Sound check was great as well as the show last night. Sold a ton of cds and the crowd was the best of the tour so far :)

more to come!

Hahaha Toronto was rediculous, best show on the tour so far. Made a shit load of new fans!

Hahaha I wonder if that would ever happen. That would make another legendary thread on here :)

Oh chicago what will you bring? Michigan show was great, however most of the people there seem to enjoy just listening instead of moving. Was that way for all the bands. Was like half the crowd participation that BG usually has. Anywho was fun met a bunch of really cool people :)

Oh chicago what will you bring? Michigan show was great, however most of the people there seem to enjoy just listening instead of moving. Was that way for all the bands. Was like half the crowd participation that BG usually has. Anywho was fun met a bunch of really cool people :)

Chicago BG shows are always great. The Chicago fans really get into it. Look around for us or likewise after the show. The restuarant in the club is great. We may eat afterwards.....feel free to join.

Expect a big crowd tomorrow. Also, the Bottom Lounge is great to bands and has amazing sound. Should be great.

I seen Seven Kingdoms for the first time last night and it was a great time. They are one of the better openers I've seen in a real long time. The music was heavy and sounded good. It actually was a lot heavier than I anticipated. My only complaint was the vocals were not loud enough but that's more of the venue issue and probably where I was standing. After the set, a lot of people standing around me was saying how much they liked it so hopefully that tuned into more CD sales for you guys. After the BG set I went and introduced myself to Camden and I had to wait in line for all these people asking for autographs. :lol: You guys are turning into real 'rock stars' now.

I can't wait to see you guys again tomorrow night. Chicago people (or any city for that matter) this is one opener you don't want to miss.