The Women Of Powerfest

wisconsin wicked chick said:
That's not true. You amused me last night when you took off your pants. I found it funny that there was no phallus to be found. Anywhere. Lol!

Care to explain to the readers why you wanted me to take my pants off in the first place? It's an important detail.

Kim K said:
Now why am I not surprised by this comment?

And that's Her Majesty Queen Cunt to you

Curious, aren't you a little too old to be listening to children's power metal? Why do you feel the need for that kind of rebellion?

mj.jpg

wisconsin wicked chick said:
No prob.

You said you had something awesome to show me. Too bad that all I got was disappointment.

It wasn't really so much your loud, horribly mean laughter that embarassed me the most, however. It was when you pulled down your own pants to brag about what a REAL phallus is supposed to look like that my head truly fell in shame and ridicule.

Mattias of the Night said:
It wasn't really so much your loud, horribly mean laughter that embarassed me the most, however. It was when you pulled down your own pants to brag about what a REAL phallus is supposed to look like that my head truly fell in shame and ridicule.

Um....Those weren't MY pants, they were your brother's pants....

Mattias of the Night said:
And I assume you are not angry as everyone else too, despite the fact that you obviously are enraged?

Amuse? LOLOLOLOLOLO:, I've never amused anyone in my life! If someone was to describe me with only one word "amusing" would be its antonym. I'm a 100% anger machine. Everyone is angry at everything I write. They hold the anger in when I point out the anger, of course, but my controversy still reigns supreme.

Not really dude :tickled:

Bear