The Women Of Powerfest

mtlheart said:
I think you've mistaken apathy for annoyance.

Yeah, communicating emotions over the internet is hard. Sometimes I make the mistake of interpreting replies to me that has all caps and lots of exclamation marks as anger. Yet, when I ask if they're angry, they always say "no". Boy does my face turn red with embarrassment every time!

Harvester said:
No argument from me. I wish I could let him run wild, but I don't think this forum could handle it.

I'm sorry I told you that I would be nice and that everyone would love me if you allowed me to post here. I was clearly wrong.

Were you really expecting anything else? It takes at least a YEAR before people can start ignoring me and base their lives on something other than me. It also takes at least TWO years before the same idiots that were pissed earlier begin complementing me and invite me to FagPower. Chris Fag5 is a good example. Did he ever offer to be my body guard just so he could have the privilige of meeting me three years ago? No, in fact, back then he said I would need body guards just to protect me from himself if we would ever run into each other. It has always been this way. Get used to it, fanboy.

rottingflesh said:
about all of the beautiful ladies here.... :)
. :)

with that in mind - I recognize Kim's picture from progpower v and have to say she has one of the best butts I've ever seen.

and I have a PHD in voyeurism and a doctrate in buttwatching so my comment on Kims butt should not be taken lightly

rottingflesh said:
it used to be about all of the beautiful ladies here.... :)
not back to that. :)

Oh trust me, you do NOT want me to go on topic when it comes to cun, women. I started my own thread about bitc, women the other day, including a tribute to you, but fortunately it got erased before all whor, women started a massive hate campaign against me. Fortunately for YOU that is. Not me, as I love that stuff. But it would have wasted a lot of your time, so I think you should thank Harvestboy personally for being such a sissy who doesn't dare to have any controversy on his board. Also thank him for banning me forever so that I can't post here anymore and create further damage.

i did not ask you actually, i was talking to the people on this board that belong here.... thanks for the tribute...i am a real BITCH!!! :)
So is MetalRose, Kathy, and Shaye.... so don't forget to tribute them as well you sweet boy you. :worship:

Harvester said:
Btw, know any good subtle trolls I can invite?
Invite me. I'd love to participate in this glorious thread that pays tribute to the skanky women of metal!

STRONGARM said:
with that in mind - I recognize Kim's picture from progpower v and have to say she has one of the best butts I've ever seen.

and I have a PHD in voyeurism and a doctrate in buttwatching so my comment on Kims butt should not be taken lightly

Well thank you. Always nice to be appreciated.

rottingflesh said:
i did not ask you actually, i was talking to the people on this board that belong here.... thanks for the tribute...i am a real BITCH!!! :)
So is MetalRose, Kathy, and Shaye.... so don't forget to tribute them as well you sweet boy you. :worship:

Damn skippy.

(Besides, it's going to be *really* hard to piss me off for the next 2 weeks. :D)

Shaye

lady_space said:
Damn skippy.

(Besides, it's going to be *really* hard to piss me off for the next 2 weeks. :D)

Shaye

Why, what are you doing for the next two weeks?! What has you grinning form ear to ear?! ... see what happens when I leave for a few days?! oi!

p.s. MetalRose, if you and WWC (who is that, btw?) need another member for the mischeif you know I'll be right there to volunteer! :tickled:

~Tammy Z~

rottingflesh said:

I mentioned everyone except MetalRose who said that she likes it when people call her cunt and whore. So I troll her by not calling her that. She's such an intelligent and beautiful hot mama.

Anyway, I still do have that post saved on my hard drive so I could repost it if you promise you won't whine to Glenn about it. He tends to get very angry at me when I call cunts "cunts". That's the reason why I got banned from here.

hey Troll... if you can't post that here without it getting deleted, would you mind emailing it to me, or posting it on the PM Pub, so I can read it? (I think reading it might make me angry, so it's to your advantage to let me see it.)

I'll just post it here. Later... it's saved on another computer.

Maybe if I don't put it on a seperate thread HArvestboy won't notice it. Moderators have a tendency to be stupid. You just got to find their weak spots.