Ticket & Band Replacement

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I'm not sure everyone saw that I actually added 20 additional tickets to the count previously. There was a mistake made by Center Stage in regards to my holds. Anyhow, the offical count as of 0300 this morning is 25 remaining. Thanks everyone as it appears a sell-out is imminent. With the economy as bad as it is, I could not be more pleased.

Hellish Rock is moving right along without any local promotion having been done. Only 125 tickets remain.

We are already on our way to the biggest Wed night show we have ever had with Circle II Circle. I sold 200 tickets in the first 24 hrs.

I have reached a preliminary agreement with a replacement for Volbeat. I hope to have a contract completed by tomorrow morning with the announcment following immediately afterwards. It's time to zig when everyone else expects me to zag.

Shall we call you Speedy GOnzales? Damn dude, you don;t waste any time do you? Looking forward to seeing what quality band you throw at us next.

Thanks. I look forward to all the "Who and What the fuck?!?" posts.

I am willing to bet I know who it is whoever you pick. Saint Daemon was the first band you have thrown at me for a since Circus Maximus that I hadnt heard of well other than the time you posted about them 3 months ago.

Though I could be and have no problem wrong.

Thanks. I look forward to all the "Who and What the fuck?!?" posts.

Because there's nothing better than a high slot band you've never heard of.

At this point Glenn doesn't need to sell tickets for this year with this band. He just needs to put a band there that will give a kick ass show and entertain enough people that they'll want to come back to ProgPower next year. I like 'who the fuck' bands.

I feel for you bro. Too bad you have to replace them after creating such a buzz.

I'm sure you'll pull yet another rabbit out of the hat.

Good luck!!!

Steve

Exactly.

Nightingale?!

Devin Townsend?!

Mercenary??!

Pink Cream 69!?

Orphaned Land in a 4th slot?!?

Freak Kitchen?!

Epica & After Forever in high slots?!?

Volbeat?!?!

I'm like a junkie that needs his fix.....

hey, hey, hey... don't forget THERION! People said 'WTF?!", then came away wanting more. :Smug:

:kickass: