Tour Announcement: WHITE WIZZARD, ICARUS WITCH, WIDOW

Motorhead might disagree. :heh:

I thought I recall hearing they lost their 4th member before the last tour and were looking to replace him.

WE COULD GET LEMMY TO PLAY BASS so they have two guitarists again. My mind is just melting thinking of this. haha!

Edit: I also remember chris and johnny saying that they were actually content with the three piece, but who knows! What they pull off as a three piece is what many full bands try to do as a whole, lol!

I wish Florida could geographically not be such a pain in the ass so we could get it down here. Everyone should go and support this tour so we can continue these type of bookings!

I've been emailing the promoters with local band suggestions for openers. If you can think of some good ones (i.e. Ghost in the Ruins ;) ), shoot me an email!

the hardest part is that it is in Joliet so people in the city will unfortunatly avoid this one. Too bad a place like Subteranean or Ultra Lounge ( it is very small but would work for this show )was not available. People have grown a large dislike for Mojoes. It is really way out of the way. From the city this week to get to Rhapsody it took me 2 hours and 15 minutes. The sound there is also another whole issue. Bands that have played there like Ghost in the Ruins can attest to that.

With a big city like Chicago you would think there are locals who draw but there really isnt. Not enough where it would really impact a show like this. The main issue is there are always so many shows and stuff so people wont really just come out for a local act because most people know they will be playing again real soon.

I will spread to word to as many people as possible who would come to this show. I really want it to do good. Milton....if you need any help finding a good local let me know. I can see if I know any who would be interested.

Thanks, Bob. I really appreciate it.

As I had mentioned to you, it was tough to get the show in Chicago where I wanted it. Considering how many tours hit MoJoe's these days, it was kind of a no-brainer...

I've been emailing the promoters with local band suggestions for openers. If you can think of some good ones (i.e. Ghost in the Ruins ;) ), shoot me an email!

You might consider the reunited Slauter Xstroyes for the Chicago area date as they are from that area (south side) and would seem like a good fit. I believe they just played Ragnarokkr show, but somebody else would have to confirm how they went over.

Thanks, Bob. I really appreciate it.

As I had mentioned to you, it was tough to get the show in Chicago where I wanted it. Considering how many tours hit MoJoe's these days, it was kind of a no-brainer...

Cool, I will get in touch with you if you need any locals. Good luck. It stinks...it is the same weekend as Wizard World Comic Con. I will see where I am at on saturday for the show.

I've been emailing the promoters with local band suggestions for openers. If you can think of some good ones...
As you requested, some local bands. If you can get some of these as openers, I feel strongly that you'll increase attendance.

Kansas City, MO - Kings X
Joliet, IL - Disturbed
Detroit, MI - Kid Rock
Ottawa, ON - Anvil
Toronto, ON - Rush
Buffalo, NY - Cannibal Corpse
New York, NY - Anthrax
Richmond, VA - Lamb of God
Raleigh, NC - Corrosion of Conformity
Atlanta, GA - Mastodon

Don't ever say I'm not helpful. :lolo:

Sound of Thunder for Kingdom!

:oops: Oh you!

Unfortunately, the 23rd is a Thursday and we live all the way out in DC and Northern VA, so pre-selling tix would be terrible. :( If I'd have known you guys were doing this tour, I would have suggested using Empire instead. Kingdom is a nice little hole-in-the-wall, but attendance on a weekday in Richmond isn't (usually!) as good as attendance on a weekday in Northern VA. Not sure why, probably the proximity to DC.

As you requested, some local bands. If you can get some of these as openers, I feel strongly that you'll increase attendance.

Kansas City, MO - Kings X
Joliet, IL - Disturbed
Detroit, MI - Kid Rock
Ottawa, ON - Anvil
Toronto, ON - Rush
Buffalo, NY - Cannibal Corpse
New York, NY - Anthrax
Richmond, VA - Lamb of God
Raleigh, NC - Corrosion of Conformity
Atlanta, GA - Mastodon

Don't ever say I'm not helpful. :lolo:

WHERE'S THE MONTREAL AND MINNEAPOLIS SUGGESTIONS, DICK?

:lol:

Unfortunately, the 23rd is a Thursday and we live all the way out in DC and Northern VA, so pre-selling tix would be terrible. :( If I'd have known you guys were doing this tour, I would have suggested using Empire instead. Kingdom is a nice little hole-in-the-wall, but attendance on a weekday in Richmond isn't (usually!) as good as attendance on a weekday in Northern VA. Not sure why, probably the proximity to DC.

But you did. You're the one who got me in touch with the guy from the Altar bar in Baltimore, remember? I even mentioned having you guys at the show! :lol:

Empire already had the date filled, so I went with Kingdom since Jason is a good guy to work with. He's my go-to guy for shows in that area.

Empire already had the date filled, so I went with Kingdom since Jason is a good guy to work with. He's my go-to guy for shows in that area.

Damn, I was hoping it was going to be one of the additional dates. The way things are going, with shows going to Baltimore and Richmond, I might never see a local metal show again.

Richmond metal fans want bands that have beards.

But you did. You're the one who got me in touch with the guy from the Altar bar in Baltimore, remember? I even mentioned having you guys at the show! :lol:

OH OH OH, RIGHT. DUH.

Well I'm hoping you guys will have a good turnout. I wish I could GO.

Richmond metal fans want bands that have beards.

...does it have to be on their face?