Tour Announcement: WHITE WIZZARD, ICARUS WITCH, WIDOW

Yeah for Chicago, you will probably need a scenester band like High Spirits or Bible of the Devil to bring in some city people.

I actually am throwing a bachelor party that night so wouldn't be able to even go, let alone play it, unfortunately.
Plus we have already played MoJoes three times this year already!!!
Probably gonna try to take a break from there for a bit.

Sound at MoJoes???? Should be ok for these bands......
Not so much for a band with anything piped in or layered.

Yeah for Chicago, you will probably need a scenester band like High Spirits or Bible of the Devil to bring in some city people.

I actually am throwing a bachelor party that night so wouldn't be able to even go, let alone play it, unfortunately.
Plus we have already played MoJoes three times this year already!!!
Probably gonna try to take a break from there for a bit.

Sound at MoJoes???? Should be ok for these bands......
Not so much for a band with anything piped in or layered.

I'd love to see High Spirits and Widow on the same gig.

Yep, HS would be a great add to this show.

Then when 20 people show up, Bob can carry his "Only shows in the City do well" flag and we can give him a cookie LOL!!!!

Yep, HS would be a great add to this show.

Then when 20 people show up, Bob can carry his "Only shows in the City do well" flag and we can give him a cookie LOL!!!!

I doubt High Spirits would play. They have even mentioned how they would not draw in the burbs so they would not really bother.

Also, didnt you say at Rhapsody how I was RIGHT about if the show was in the city it would have been a larger turnout????

Yes,
And I agree that this show too would do better in the city.
Where's the argument????? :)

Rhapsody is a tough one. There were a lot of young kids there, so I am not sure how that one would do City VS burbs,

I doubt High Spirits would play.

l.jpg

ATTENTION ATLANTA PEEPS!! ... I have set up a Facebook Event for the Atlanta tour stop, which is technically in Marietta, GA at The 120 Tavern & Music Hall (formerly the Local @ Sidelines), 1440 Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA 30062.

Tickets will be on sale at the door only! Come Get Some!! :headbang:

NOTE: this show also doubles as Hoyt's 4th Annual 'Over the Top' Full Metal Birthday Bash! :heh: Come celebrate with me! I'll be 29! :Spin: ... (for the 17th time - heh heh)

Hoping for a Denver date! I've always wanted to see White Wizzard, and Icarus Witch and Widow would be awesome as well.