Voyager's upcoming US tour

Voyager are coming back to the US to do a full tour in support of Rhapsody Of Fire:

May 25 - The Trocadero – Philadelphia, PA
May 26 - Soundstage - Baltimore, MD
May 27 - The Palladium – Worcester, MA
May 29 - Gramercy Theatre - New York, NY
May 30 - Club Soda – Montreal, QC
May 31 - Imperial de Quebec - Quebec City, QC
Jun. 01 - Mod Club – Toronto, CA
Jun. 03 - Peabody`s – Cleveland, OH
Jun. 04 - Altar Bar – Pittsburgh, PA
Jun. 05 – Mojoes – Joliet, IL
Jun. 06 - Station 4 - St. Paul, MN
Jun. 08 - Gothic Theater – Englewood, NJ
Jun. 10 - El Corazon – Seattle, WA
Jun. 11 - Hawthorne Theatre – Portland, OR
Jun. 12 - Slim's - San Francisco, CA
Jun. 14 - House of Blues - San Diego, CA
Jun. 15 - The Grove – Anaheim, CA

I will so be there to support them yes! Then off to the Netherlands!!

I will definitely be at the NYC show. I happen to be at a conference in Oak Brook, IL (Chicago) when they are playing that area...it will sure be a late night and I gotta be bright eyed the next day, but if anyone can give me a ride *maybe* I will go to the Joliet show too! Anyone live near Oak Brook?

Hey Y'all from Oz!!

We are super excited to be heading back over to the USA and look forward to catching up with some familiar PPUSA faces :)

In the meantime, check out this little video with snippets of some of the nonsense we got up to on our last tour of the US. We're going to try and get a proper long vid out with all our crazy shenanigans soon, but hopefully this will whet your appetites in the meantime :)

Thanks for the love guys, means the world to us :)

VOYAGER

http://youtu.be/tcMaADAABQ4

That video was a riot... :lol:

By the way, if anyone (fans) has any footage of the Brooklyn, NY show, please make sure to post it to YouTube, the Brazilian over here would love to have some video of that one!!

That really was a great video... XD I'm soooo looking forward to this show. We'll give you a big ole Maryland welcome! CRABS, EVERYWHERE!

...yes, THOSE ones!

Hey Y'all from Oz!!

We are super excited to be heading back over to the USA and look forward to catching up with some familiar PPUSA faces :)

In the meantime, check out this little video with snippets of some of the nonsense we got up to on our last tour of the US. We're going to try and get a proper long vid out with all our crazy shenanigans soon, but hopefully this will whet your appetites in the meantime :)

Thanks for the love guys, means the world to us :)

VOYAGER

http://youtu.be/tcMaADAABQ4

The video was hilarious. You guys rock my world. Can't wait to see you again!

Until Baltimore!

This show is going to be awesome. I probably have to skip a Negura Bunget show for it, which is the same night as the MA show...although I *might* be able to make both. If I have to choose, I have to choose Rhapsody/Voyager.

Okay, that was great. Can I come party with you guys when you come to Baltimore? That looks like too much fun! (The miracle of editing, eh?)

Can't wait to see you all again. You definitely rocked my musical world in Atlanta last year.

Safe travels!

I am really really hoping the open date between June 11th and 14th turns out to be a Vegas show. I'd love to see them one extra time.

4e5466b7dc69f1314154167_blog.jpg

I'll see all my B-More peeps for this show, alright.. 'cuz A Sound of Thunder is opening!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Now I -REALLY- can't wait for this show!!