Voyager's upcoming US tour

Steve and I are planning on going to the show. If you're selling tickets let us know. I don't know if he already bought tickets or not, but if he didn't we'll go through you.

They haven't mentioned anything about selling tickets, yet. I've asked three times already, but I have a feeling they won't need us to. I checked the website and it looks like their VIP tickets are already sold out (gets you a table and $20 food credit) so maybe they're already doing well enough that they don't need locals to sell tix.

I'll let you know if I'm told different, though! Thanks!

(a quick Intromental announcement)

Hey, you thinking of going to the New York City show?

Guess what? SUSPYRE has just been confirmed as one of the support bands of the bill. Suspyre will be selling tickets as well, so let us/the band know if you need some! :)

I'll see all my B-More peeps for this show, alright.. 'cuz A Sound of Thunder is opening!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Now I -REALLY- can't wait for this show!!

Makes me REALLY fucking hate that this is on Memorial Day weekend. And in Baltimore.

(a quick Intromental announcement)

Hey, you thinking of going to the New York City show?

Guess what? SUSPYRE has just been confirmed as one of the support bands of the bill. Suspyre will be selling tickets as well, so let us/the band know if you need some! :)

Sweet! Now there are 2 bands I want to see and a headliner that I couldn't care less about.

I can handle the trek to Bawlmer on a weekend. It's the weeknight shows that are too much for me. But yeah, Jaxx/Empire is dropping the ball these days.

It doesn't help that I'm working at Quantico nowadays. Makes going to a show in Baltimore near impossible.

Sweet! Now there are 2 bands I want to see and a headliner that I couldn't care less about.

I feel that one....

I can handle the trek to Bawlmer on a weekend. It's the weeknight shows that are too much for me. But yeah, Jaxx/Empire is dropping the ball these days.

It's such a shame, because Jaxx/Empire is BEAUTIFUL now. I wasn't a believer before, but they even built a green room for the performers!