What Are you Watching

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
I accually found ""'Slap Shot "' ( Paul Newman) Hockey Movie last Night in Wal-Mart on DVD for $3.00...... One of my Favs.....( Go Hanson Brothers)

I can accually quote the whole Godfather Movies 1 & 2......word for word...Drives my Wife Nuts...See sends me downstairs to watch it......

Right now I am currently blowing through the series ALIAS from Netflix.
Great show!

I can accually quote the whole Godfather Movies 1 & 2......word for word...Drives my Wife Nuts...See sends me downstairs to watch it......

"Bob, you're nothing to me now. You're not a prog brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you on the Laser's Edge forum. I don't want you near my cd's. If you attend a prog show, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?"

:lol: :D

"Bob, you're nothing to me now. You're not a prog brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you on the Laser's Edge forum. I don't want you near my cd's. If you attend a prog show, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?"

:lol: :D

"""How about I make you an Offer you Cant Refuse.....( Heres your Offer):fu::fu:

Thank God we only had 1 major snow storm,,, ( Halloween Day) about a foot & no Electric for 4 Days (for some people) Last year was insane every week was a major nightmare.......

Right now, watching Failure is Not an Option documentary about the early years of the space program and the race to the moon.

Last night bounced back and forth between Top Gear and Diners, Drive-ins & Dives, which is my usual Monday night viewing.

Great movie:Smokin:

How about Shawshank redemption, I consider Midninght Express in the same league.

Billy Hayes is from ( North Babylon) L.I.N.Y. my Cousin actually went to Highschool with Him but Hayes was a year ahead of Him....:D