What's Going to Be the Big Selling CD at PP this Year?

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha you can probably forget that. I will never dismiss a band before I hear them (even for the second time.) Maybe someone will crack me over the head with a bottle or POS will all of a sudden change directions, but I doubt it. I just don't "get them." It's nothing personal, but I will probably be eating a cheeseburger, drinking a beer and chatting with buddies at the restaurant during most of POS.

Bryant
Buddy I will prolly be right there with ya :loco: hahaha

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha you can probably forget that. I will never dismiss a band before I hear them (even for the second time.) Maybe someone will crack me over the head with a bottle or POS will all of a sudden change directions, but I doubt it. I just don't "get them." It's nothing personal, but I will probably be eating a cheeseburger, drinking a beer and chatting with buddies at the restaurant during most of POS.

Bryant

Well if you don't maybe daniel gildenlow will write a concept album about he doesn't like you. :dopey:

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha... POS... I just don't "get them." It's nothing personal, but I will probably be eating a cheeseburger, drinking a beer and chatting with buddies at the restaurant during most of POS. Bryant

I'll be joining you, bud. :D

And as far as hot releases, how about the new Amon Amarth? That'll be one I'm looking for while everyone else is fighting over PoS BE. And I also will try to get my grubby paws on the new Silent Force. Other than that, yeah, I'll be looking for back catalog material from Tad Morose, Brainstorm, Wuthering Heights, and other non-PPUSA performers.

Should be a killer weekend with Ivan cutting a buzzsaw right through Atlanta as we stand in line outside Center Stage (yeah, I'm Old School). :Spin:

~Hoyt.

dargormudshark said:
Well if you don't maybe daniel gildenlow will write a concept album about he doesn't like you. :dopey:

Hmmm...... a concept album that includes a 15 minute song "99 Reasons why Bryant Sucks" and I might just have to make that purchase.

bryant

I don't imagine there would be an early release of the new Fates Warning available this weekend. New track on Metal Blade's site sounds like a progression of "Disconnected" with some "Engine" elements thrown in.

Hi, it's Eric from Vox Tempus. Thanks for all the great calls and e-mails regarding the debut of our new CD at ProgPower this year! This hurricane has certainly been making things more complicated! But the CD's have been shipped to Atlanta today, and will indeed make it to the show this weekend! The album, In the Eye of Time, features members of Equinox, Takara and Millennium, and special guest Gregg Bissonette on drums. Some of us are hoping to fly in this weekend, if we can work out a few details and fly around the storm! Hope to see you there!

Eric Ragno, Vox Tempus
www.vox-tempus.com

Tom Argo said:
Vox Tempus are an extremely melodic Prog metal/hard rock band that touch on all aspects of progressive music. The perfect amount of heaviness, prog, and melody in a beautiful package called "In The Eye Of Time". To hear clips go to www.vox-tempus.com