*WOW*

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I just got in Andy & Floor's selections for the jam. I'm stunned! :worship: :kickass: The variety alone is going to make this electric.

The world is going to envy us like never before after they see the setlist for the jam. It is without a doubt going to be the biggest moment in the history of ProgPower USA.

Glenn

P.S. To my crew, I'm pulling a Nightwish so don't even bother emailing me. You won't know until showtime.

killer. :heh:

can't wait Glenn! I said it before the final band was announced, and I said it again when the All-Star Jam was announced - this stands to be the biggest, baddest, BEST PPUSA yet! :kickass:

You're going to have to work your ass off if you ever plan to top this one, bro! :loco:

~Hoyt.

I don't think I'll ever be able to top this jam. The stars have aligned properly for this one.

Its a neat, rare thing for sure. I think I'll enjoy it a lot.

For those that like seeing their favorite artists cover other artists material... yeah you probably won't top it ever.

But maybe with some band.. some time.. .some special performance... it will top it. I think Ayreon would.

Just out of curiosity, without revealing anything, obviously... As a probably a non-extreme metal enthusiast who does not know every song by every band ever produced in the metal world, will some of the jams be songs I should already know?

Alas, I like the idea of you being the only one to know whats going to be played. Keeps the susspense and guessing up :D

As a probably a non-extreme metal enthusiast who does not know every song by every band ever produced in the metal world, will some of the jams be songs I should already know?

Absolutely. What fun is a cover jam if you don't know the song? It would be like an opening band playiing the seventh track off their eight track disc just to fill time while the headliner is playing a greatest hits show. We want the crowd pumped throughout the set instead of going "who?" I have made a few of them go back and choose again becaue of that very reason. Also, we are not limiting the covers to the metal genre.

I also picked a few of the tunes so I got your back.

Sweet!! All I can say is, I'm sure all those who can't attend for whatever reason are crying themselves to sleep every night, knowing what a kickass show they'll be missing. :headbang:

Glenn did you get my e-mail of the songs I will be singing??? No??? Good, i can't sing a note. I am so looking forward to seeing all the singers up there showcasing their best, this is truely a once in a life-time show.

I just got in Andy & Floor's selections for the jam. I'm stunned! :worship: :kickass: The variety alone is going to make this electric.

The world is going to envy us like never before after they see the setlist for the jam. It is without a doubt going to be the biggest moment in the history of ProgPower USA.

Glenn
WOW is definitely the proper title for this thread. It's all I keep saying. The wait will be torture, but the reward sooo sweet. :headbang:

P.S. To my crew, I'm pulling a Nightwish so don't even bother emailing me. You won't know until showtime.
:lol::lol: I see this becoming a classic phrase; at least in some circles.