*WOW*

as to who will be doing Jimmy Buffet? Glenn has our back so you konw there will be some killer tunes - and you KNOW one of them is gonna be JB lol. Glad to see you posting again - maybe i have been out of touch getting ready for Vegas tomorrow but the recovery time from the last post before your JB concert and when I noticed you post again had me checking the milk cartons for your smiling mug :)

Must have been a helluva party - but nothing compared to this RAWKtober.

Jeff

Glenn... you must be very in touch with your feminine side, because you're the biggest tease on the planet.:loco:

Zod

C'mon, Zod. Cut the guy a break! Every promoter has to hype his product, or else he won't sell tickets.

<whisper whisper>

Completely sold out?

<whisper>

Are you sure?

<whisper>

Well, never mind. Zod's right. You're a tease!

Steve in Philly :heh:

Absolutely. What fun is a cover jam if you don't know the song? It would be like an opening band playiing the seventh track off their eight track disc just to fill time while the headliner is playing a greatest hits show. We want the crowd pumped throughout the set instead of going "who?" I have made a few of them go back and choose again becaue of that very reason. Also, we are not limiting the covers to the metal genre.

I also picked a few of the tunes so I got your back.

Nice. That rocks my world. You definitely thought of everything this year to make it kick a shitton of ass, and I'm glad I won't be the only one in the crowd faking enthusiasm when each band announces their cover songs of choice while everyone else there is experiencing some kind of extacy.. lol. Time to start looking for plane tickets.

:kickass::kickass: Two beer salute!

It's possible that some future ProgPowers will manage to equal this year's.........but beat it? I find it hard to believe that that could happen!

Even an Iced Earth/Pyramaze combo with the prerequisite "guest" vocals would need some serious backup from the rest of the show. Of course, Glenn, this DOES give you something to strive for.......that whole bit about challenges making us better and stronger.:heh:

I guarantee that when my brother and I are in our 80's we''l be sitting on a porch somewhere saying remember that ProgPower back in 07?...........yup........damn but that was a good show. Kids these days don't know what good music is :lol:

Absolutely. What fun is a cover jam if you don't know the song? It would be like an opening band playiing the seventh track off their eight track disc just to fill time while the headliner is playing a greatest hits show. We want the crowd pumped throughout the set instead of going "who?" I have made a few of them go back and choose again becaue of that very reason. Also, we are not limiting the covers to the metal genre.

I also picked a few of the tunes so I got your back.

There is going to be a Buffett tune:kickass: :headbang:

I do that now in my granny undies, a shotgun and a beer in hand. Is that a bad thing?

-Metal
No, and if you don't post a photo for the next ProgPower forum poster I will be sorely disappointed. (and certainly not the only one!)

I just got in Andy & Floor's selections for the jam. I'm stunned! :worship: :kickass: The variety alone is going to make this electric.

The world is going to envy us like never before after they see the setlist for the jam. It is without a doubt going to be the biggest moment in the history of ProgPower USA.

Glenn

P.S. To my crew, I'm pulling a Nightwish so don't even bother emailing me. You won't know until showtime.

Can't Wait!