Your Favorite Band Of PPUSA IX Weekend?

And what's there to say about the Mountain King that has not already been said? The man is a master who walks that fine line between insanity and genius. All the detractors can kiss my ass. Jon Oliva is the epitome of a front man, a showman, and a ringmaster all rolled into one.

:worship:

QFT!!!

My favorites...

1. Jon Oliva’s Pain (yes, another USF here…)
2. Circle II Circle
3. Pathosray
4. Saint Deamon
5. Helloween
6. Rob Rock
7. Elvenking

For me....

1. Rob Rock
  2. Saint Deamon
  3. Mustache - American Whiskey and Swedish Rock make a killer combo :lol:
  4. Helloween
  5. Iron Savior
  6. Riverside
  7. Manticora
  8. Circle II Circle
  9. Amorphis
  10. Andromeda
  11. Iced Earth
  12. Pathosray
  13. SUE
I missed some sets , JOP,Gamma Ray and Elven King do to the need for food and booze LOL
You said that you were going to do it Bear and you did. Said you were going to say that Mustache was better than Iced Earth!!! I didn't think you had the guts. lol
Nehoo, this is mine.
1 JOP
2 Helloween
3 Pathosray
4 Iced Earth
5 SUE
6 Rob Rock
7 Saint Demon

It's tough to pick a favorite, but for me it's between Andromeda and Spheric Universe Experience. Other than that, I loved Pathosray, Riverside, Jon Oliva's Pain, and Saint Daimon.

yeah, but 7thSavior isn't happy unless he has no less than 7 simultaneous threads going at once. ;) :p

LOL.

oh, and since I only saw one band's entire set, I'll of course be biased and say Jon Oliva's Pain was the band that blew me away. But I expected no less :Smug: even with the sound issues.

Some folks have mentioned Matt LaPorte channeling Criss Oliva... damn straight he was! And how can you not be an animal without breaking the snare on the first song like Kinder did? :zombie: LOL. And Zahner really surprised me - he's so laid back, quiet, and calm off stage that he really shocked me when he was playing the keyboards, banging his head, and screaming at the crowd for their energy. WoW! Just... WoW! The rhythm section was simply badass as well.

And what's there to say about the Mountain King that has not already been said? The man is a master who walks that fine line between insanity and genius. All the detractors can kiss my ass. Jon Oliva is the epitome of a front man, a showman, and a ringmaster all rolled into one.

:worship:
Yeah, you sure got that right, Hoyt.:lol::cool: You know me for being the post-hound that I am.