Your First Time Fantasy Line-Up

John - have you heard more than that one Pathosray song? And if so, what were your thoughts?

Unfortunetly I have only heard one song, BUTTTTTT that song really peaked my interest, and if the rest of the album is anything like that one then OMG!!!!! They are really an extremely talented band, and the vocals are awesome, in the vein of Micheal Erikson of Circus Maximus.

Showcase:
Kamelot
Therion
Orphaned Land
Adagio

Friday:
Iced Earth
Fates Warning
Dark Moor
Turisas
Tarot

Saturday:
RHAPSODY OF FIRE
Demons and Wizards
Nocturnal Rites
Dream Evil
Labyrinth

I know my list is VERY limited :oops: (to power metal) and not sure which bands would be the better headliners, but this would be an awesome line up! Obviously not for the Progfans.. :ill: :(
Good thing we have someone else to decide and balance this every year. :lol:

Showcase:
Kamelot
Therion
Orphaned Land
Adagio

Friday:
Iced Earth
Fates Warning
Dark Moor
Turisas
Tarot

Saturday:
RHAPSODY OF FIRE
Demons and Wizards
Nocturnal Rites
Dream Evil
Labyrinth

I know my list is VERY limited :oops: (to power metal) and not sure which bands would be the better headliners, but this would be an awesome line up! Obviously not for the Progfans.. :ill: :(
Good thing we have someone else to decide and balance this every year. :lol:

Even though there is an abundance of power in your list, damn it is a solid list, one that i would pay to see any day. Good choices:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Showcase:
Symphony X
Zero Hour
Adagio
Human Fortress

Friday:
Rhapsody of Fire
Shadow Gallery
Labyrinth
Lost Horizon (w/Heiman)
Beyond Twilight

Saturday:
Iced Earth
Luca Turilli
Andromeda
Space Odyssey (w/Nils Patrik)
Galloglass

This would be pretty awesome! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: Just looking at it makes me smile. :cool:

And in case of any fall outs....here are a few that i would have on the backburner in my mind, just in case; Tyr, Thy Majestie, Falconer and Divinefire. :headbang:

Let's see....

Showcase:

Jørn
Adagio
Saraya
Charon

Friday Night:

Tarot
Pretty Maids
Green Carnation
Poisonblack (*With J.P. Leppaluoto)
Cloudscape

Saturday Night:

Whitesnake
Sieges Even
Tears of Anger
Riverside
Evidence One

That looks pretty good for now. :cool:

Edit: This is too damn hard. Andromeda has to be in there SOMEWHERE!!

Dwelling among such greatness (read: most of you have forgotten more about music than I have ever learned) I'm a bit intimidated by this topic but nonetheless since this is a fantasy line-up I'll take a stab at it...

Showcase
Mindflow
Adagio
Eidolon
Therion

Friday
Battlelore
Insania (Stockholm)
Iron Savior
Amorphis
Sentenced *

* A miracle happens (the power of persuasion prevails, yeah and money too) and the guys agree to reunite for this special show.

Saturday
Silent Voices
Mob Rules
Nostradameus
Spheric Universe Experience
Dream Theater

I may have inadvertently included some bands who have already played prior ProgPower USAs but hopefully not. I imagine that line-ups for prior festivals are posted somewhere....

This is the most times anybody has ever agreed to Ascension in one thread.

I haven't listened to Tarot beyond pubicly released songs. Best album to check out?