Your most dissapointing follow-up albums

I see your point, but as a huge fan of the first two albums, S&B was such a drastic change to their sound and image, the only thing I can compare it to was when Metallica went from the Black album to Load

Except that Load was a bad album by all measures. Strange and Beautiful is a very different album than its predecessors, but it's still a very good album if you can judge it on its own merits.

Damn i love Pink Bubbles Go Ape. It seems to cop alot of rubbishing. I think its a fine album. I dont think alot of ppl could see past Heavy Metal Hamsters lol.

I have to agree that Dead Winter Dead was a huge huge letdown and an amazingly bad album. I cannot listen to it.

As for my big letdown album-Falling Into Infinity. I was in my early 20s and in the midst of my DT fanboy-ism. I remember listening to it for the first time and scratching my head, then virtually crying :p

Dead Winter Dead is classic Savatage! Al Pitrelli gave them a kick that they didn't get with Skolnick, and the concept was phenominal!

Falling Into Obscurity was what I called that DT opus. Sherinian was/is a tool.