A message from Evergrey...

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
So, after taking a break from PPUSA for a few years, we will return to play and drink with friends from our 2nd home (Hell, we've even been there when we’re NOT playing).

We are currently contemplating how to make this special, as we feel we have already done it all at this venue. And no, a naked performance is *not* something you want to see; believe me! The funny thing is that we have NEVER performed at PPUSA with the same line-up. Oh, maybe that is tragic??
Our idea is for our fans to come up with constructive ideas on what you think would make for a special performance. Hell, we can even make a list of songs which you definitely DON’T want us to play... So, please post feedback on the ProgPower USA forum, and we will contemplate each and every idea.

There WILL be songs from the new album; that you can count on since it is being released in February or March (depending on your location). This will give you loads of time to build up your love or hate, and we will embrace whatever you throw at us. But… when you meet us in person at the festival, remember there is a chance it will come back to you! :)

In any case, and no matter what we might come up with, we certainly feel great being able to join you all for what always seems to be a drinking mayhem.

See you next year!
Evergrey - newly wed and still breathing.

Bring Carina. (duh!)
string orchestra (because I missed VII, dammit.)
Background video, something like the Operation mindcrime and Scenes From A Memory tours had. (budget? what budget?)

Come out, perform a 40 minute mixture of various classic tracks and songs from the forthcoming disc, and then close with ISoT. Center Stage left in shambles.
This. This. This. There aren't a lot of albums I truly want to see performed in their entirety, but ISoT is very solidly on that list.

Yeah, I like the In Search of Truth idea as well.

Of course "The Essence of Conviction" should also be one of the songs in the 40 minutes of 'other' material played.