A message from Evergrey...

Sounds just about perfect. The only thing that could improve this plan is Geoff Tate in leather speedos.

Steve in Philly

There you go....an Evergrey Cabaret show! Trapeze artists, strippers, acrobats, vaudeville acts, musicians in bathrobes! It's time for Tom and Co. to head down the path of Queensryche and throw all dignity out the window, and PP is just the place to do it.

-Bring Carina
-perform any of these songs: "The Encounter", "Your Darkest Hour", "In the Wake of the Weary", or "Closed Eyes"

... that's about all I can think to ask. This band has recorded maybe 3 songs I wouldn't want to see live, so I really am not gonna get too picky. I just hope for as many songs possible, regardless of what they are.

*The* marathon Evergrey setlist from PP USA VII that included Carina, choir, and Atlanta String Quartet:

Evergrey:

The Great Deceiver
As I Lie Here Bleeding
Obediance
More Than Ever
Watching the Skies
Mark of the Triangle
Blinded
In Remembrance
Till Dagmar
Still in the Water
Monday Morning Apocalypse
I'm Sorry
When the Walls Go Down
Recreation Day
Solitude Within
Nosferatu
The Shocking Truth
She Speaks to the Dead
When the River Calls
For Every Tear that Falls
Touch of Blessing
The Masterplan

*The* marathon Evergrey setlist from PP USA VII that included Carina, choir, and Atlanta String Quartet:

Evergrey:

The Great Deceiver
As I Lie Here Bleeding
Obediance
More Than Ever
Watching the Skies
Mark of the Triangle
Blinded
In Remembrance
Till Dagmar
Still in the Water
I'm Sorry
When the Walls Go Down
Recreation Day
Solitude Within
Nosferatu
The Shocking Truth
She Speaks to the Dead
When the River Calls
Touch of Blessing
The Masterplan

damn I have forgotten how massive their set was the last time Evergrey played

Evergrey:

The Great Deceiver
As I Lie Here Bleeding
Obediance
More Than Ever
Watching the Skies
Mark of the Triangle
Blinded
In Remembrance
Till Dagmar
Still in the Water
I'm Sorry
When the Walls Go Down
Recreation Day
Solitude Within
Nosferatu
The Shocking Truth
She Speaks to the Dead
When the River Calls
Touch of Blessing
The Masterplan
That was beyond epic

Would love to hear For Every Tear that Falls with Carina :devil: besides that I have heard it all and seen it all I think. Still cherish PPUSA 1.0 in Chicago and 2.0 the first show in ATL...

Yep, and also (for me) ProgPower Europe that very first year. Went in not knowing anything about Evergrey and left a fan.

So I guess the feedback in this thread rules out seeing Solitude-Dominance-Tragedy in its entirety? :(

Alas, yes. I'd love to see a lot of older songs m'self.

But ISoT in its entirety would be awesome.

That was beyond epic

Oh, yes. I'll never forget the expression on the string-quarter lady's face when they drew back the curtain and she saw the audience. :)

Heck, get a string quartet for next year and let Evergrey AND THerion make use of 'em. :kickass: