A message from Evergrey...

im just really hoping for Ambassador

This. So very much, this. I would plug for The Inner Circle in its entirety, personally. But A Touch of Blessing and Ambassador are practically mandatory in my opinion.

Also, personally, I think Torn is an awesome album, and I would love to hear Broken Wings and/or In Confidence live. I would also really like to hear Madness Caught Another Victim and As I Lie Here Bleeding.

Also, personally, I think Torn is an awesome album, and I would love to hear Broken Wings and/or In Confidence live.

+1000000 I love In Confidence
I think hearing When Words Mean Nothing in its entirety separate from the Trilogy would be good too. Do the Trilogy with the Acoustic set and then Words again electric :)

I'll be happy with whatever set they. Inner Circle or the new one in it entitled would be cool.

1. THE ESSENC OF CONVICTION
2. THE SHOCKING TRUTH
3. STATE OF PARALISIS
4. DARK WATER
5.CAUGHT IN A LIE
6.THE DARK I WALK YOU THROUGH
7. STILL IN THE WATER
8. I SHOULD
9. MADNESS CAUGHT ANOTHER VICTIM
10. IN CONFIDENCE
11. IN THE WAKE OF THE WEARY
12. FRAGMENTS
13. LOST
14.AS LIGHT IS OUR DARKNESS
15.UNSPEAKABLE
16. TORN
17. WHERE ALL GOOD SLEEP

I would LOVE to hear a few, if not ALL, of these either acoustic or electric! come on tom and make me and many other people happy! b-sides!!! woot!

I'm all for the "mix it up then play In Search of Truth" idea. For the mix it up part I'd like to hear these tunes:

1. Great Deceiver - Not a truncated version like they did at PPVII either. The whole thing with the latin chanting and the chuggalugg interlude.
2. End of Your Days - One of the only songs they didn't play at PPVII that I wanted to hear.
3. When Kingdoms Fall - There's just so much urgency and desperation in that song.
4. I Should - Next to Obedience, this is my favorite song from MMA
5. Ambassador - this would be a good one for the string quartet because of the bridge.
6. Caught in a Lie - it starts off sounding a bit like In Flames but the bridge sounds like old school Evergrey like nothing they've done since...well...old school Evergrey.

I figured as much. Even without it, Ambassador is a badass tune and should be played.