A question about the showcase...

rainmaker_2413

Shadow I am
Sep 23, 2006
Ok just a question for all you PP veterans. This will be my first year and am very much looking forward to both the showcase and the other 2 nights. I have read from ppl that bands have signing sessions on the main two nights of the festival...I was wondering if this is the same situation with the showcase because, in all honesty, Vanden Plas is the main reason I am going this year...I love most the other bands as well but seeing Vanden Plas will make the whole trip worth it for me...So just curios, what are the chances I can meet the band at the showcase? Thanks for any replies.

most bands have a signing session on friday or saturday, just really depends on the band if they want to do one....last year of the band at the preparty who did a signing session, Leatherwolf did theirs on Thursday, Circus Maximus had theirs on saturday. You'll just have to wait til October to know for sure...

Even if they dont have an official signing session, since the band is comign in so early it is very likely to see them roaming around the venue or ATL somewhere.

Ok just a question for all you PP veterans. This will be my first year and am very much looking forward to both the showcase and the other 2 nights. I have read from ppl that bands have signing sessions on the main two nights of the festival...I was wondering if this is the same situation with the showcase because, in all honesty, Vanden Plas is the main reason I am going this year...I love most the other bands as well but seeing Vanden Plas will make the whole trip worth it for me...So just curios, what are the chances I can meet the band at the showcase? Thanks for any replies.
Vanden Plas has always been very excessable to the fans in my experience. I think you'll get a chance to meet them whether they have a signing session or not.

Vanden Plas has always been very excessable to the fans in my experience. I think you'll get a chance to meet them whether they have a signing session or not.

That's great to hear! They've been a fav band of mine for many years and to finally be able to see them will be great. And with Pagan's Mind playing the night after....wow...this is gonna be great. Thanks for the replies guys.