Bands that should be at Prog Power!!

STRATOVARIUS are at the top of mine, and I bet most, people's list, thats hoping Timo will get his shit together and repair the fragmented unit.
Also Grave Digger and Running Wild definately deserve to play, those guys have earned their place in Metal's history.
Royal Hunt, Sonata Arctica, and Thunderstone. I also think Dionysus and Power Quest are great. Firewind and/or Dream Evil, Rhapsody.

Burke said:
Fuckin' A RIGHT, brother.

I just got Ripples in Time by Chromeshift a few weeks ago and am LOVING this CD...:headbang:

And I was lucky enough to catch ENCHANT's IMusicast show in Cally, the 2-hour one recorded for the live DVD, back in March -
:OMG:
These guys are fucking awesome. (as well as some of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. They NEED to be at a future ProgPower.)

Hell Yeah! ... I was also at the Enchant show in Oakland, promoting our band, and Ted Leonard was totally on. They played a great 2 1/2 hour show and they would be awesome at PPVI.
Yeah, Baby! I'll see you there ...

glasscastle said:
I can't believe we are doing this already!!!!!

but here it goes

Platitude
Lost Horizon
Akashic
DGM
Masterplan
Time Requiem
Empty Tremor
Symphony X
Circus Maximus
Mirrorstone

Can't believe I forgot

Andromeda

also

Soilwork
Freak Kitchen

1) Sonata Arctica
2) Within Temptation
3) Lost Horizon
4) After Forever
5) Rhapsody
6) Edenbridge
7) Winds
8) Epica
9) Pagan's Mind (Please bring these guys back!!!)
10) Leaves' Eyes

Dream Evil, Stratovarious, Metalium, Hammerfall, Tunnelvision, Heavenly, Virgin Steele, Running Wild, Drain STH, Iron Fire etc. As long as its metal!!!!!

Stratovarius, Demons & Wizards, Grave Digger, Running Wild, Lost Horizon, Dionysus, Firewind and/or Dream Evil, Sonata Arctica, Rhapsody, Royal Hunt, Helloween, Steel Attack, Pegazus

JCMRecords said:
Bands that should be at Prog Power in the future.

Axel Rudi Pell, Angels Diary,At Vance,Karelia,Insania,Labyrinth,Innerwish,Heavenblast,Ring Of Fire,Skylark,Supreme Majesty,Thy Majestie,Tuatha De Danann, Virgin Steele

Funny I have not heard of few of those bands and I disagree about most of them being at PPUSA. just this man's opinion. I could put a list together that you wouldn't like either so cheers to that.

Bear

As long as we're all doing this, i might as well give my opinions.

I agree totally on Lost Horizon, Virgin Steele, Metalium, Running Wild, and Therion, and also think Iron Savior would be good. I thnk Hollenthon would make a great oddball band, but i don't know how many people would agree with me.

I disagree totally on Enchant and Opeth, unless Glenn's providing sleeping bags at the door. Enchant based on studio material, Opeth based on an actual previous attempt to sit through their set.

Ryan

Se7enChurches said:
I think Hollenthon would make a great oddball band, but i don't know how many people would agree with me.

Ryan
I'd love to see Hollenthon as well, but I doubt that too many ProgPower attendees would be familiar with them, though. :erk: