Best quotes of the weekend - 2015 edition

from Lara's party and continued into the whole weekend "Nein!"

also when my roomies and I did a shot of Puerto Rican rum at 10:30am on Friday morning the toast was: "Tits Out!"

"I understand the words that you're saying, but you're not making any sense!" My Mexican friend that I finally dragged to PPUSA when I attempted to explain that I simply do not like Andre Matos' voice.

I'm totally stealing this from my brother Carl, since he doesn't post here often:

Jeff Scott Soto: "But tonight, the real rock stars are YOU!"
Crowd: <Scattered "yays">
Jeff Scott Soto: "Well, that wasn't such a great reaction. I know how you feel. It sounds like the one I got for my first show with Journey."

Misheard funny at the pool party:

"Matt, would you like some black penis?"
"...no thanks, I gave them up for Lent."

Two of my favorite things from Texas! I love how Vincent mentions King's X in Milton's interview. And Bill Hicks was right there with George Carlin as one of the all-time greats (we could use both of them these days). The Brits loved Hicks when he was there, and it's a shame he never got huge here in the States before his death. Gone but never forgotten.

I'm paraphrasing my friend here, who was drunk on Red Bull and Vodka. "Red Bull doesn't make you any less drunk, it just makes you very aware of the fact that you're missing the floor with every step."

Me: "she looks like Godzilla in those boots"

my roomie Jaime *plays Godzilla roar on her phone* while I stomp around lol

Ray%2BLiotta%2BLaughing%2BIn%2BGoodfellas.jpg

Presented to you with no context:

"I'm paying for your lunch! Shut up and eat my balls!"

"Go away Honey Badger! I'm busy!"

"I'M BEING TOUCHED!!!"

Me: "Whurr ers Sterpherner Whertler??"
Met-Al: "You two stop that!"
Prog_Muse: "NER!!!"

"Karsten, do you want some vodka gummi bears?"
"OH JA!!! My two favorite things! Vodka and candy!"