Best Quotes of the Weekend

Of Course How could I forget this. When I ordered a light beer... The Michael said....

TAKE YOUR BALLS OUT OF YOUR PURSE AND STEP UP TO FLAVOR!!!!

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

sccaldwell said:
Funny story...talked to my friend Todd earlier today. Todd checked out of the Granada pretty late Sunday (noon-ish), and said that as he was leaving, Tore was STILL on the porch...and that he had a
cooler in front of him, FULL of all the leftover beer that people had given him on their way out, as well as three bottles liquor.

Based on that, I think he *will* be back next year...but maybe just because he got so drunk Sunday on all that leftover alcohol that he missed his flight and decided just to live there on the porch. :)

Either way, hope he is there next year...cool dude!! :kickass:

LMFAO! :lol: Haha! :lol: We saw Tore there when we were leaving. I hope he's back (or still there) next year. That dude was so much fun.

Another great Tore quote:
"Hey, Mr. T!" Greeting the big black guy who was at the reception desk at the Granada when Tore checked in.

Some other good weekend quotes:
"Tom Englund only sings when he feels like it." - Annonymous to protect the guilty (my only hint - this person has played a past ProgPower)

"There's always room for Superman." - member of Jorn's crew to our friend Scooby wearing his black and silver Superman shirt before getting on the elevator at the Granada.

"SWEET MILLS" - Lots of people

"So uh... you ever had your shit pushed in?" - Curufin

Claus / Intromental said:
Not so sure - she might read this board, hehehehe.

Oh well, I've already tried to hook her up with several of my friends (all of them came up with lame excuses as to why they wouldn't "do" my sister), so we might as well throw her into the game.

Anyone up for a 25 yr old Danish chick?

c.

...yes!?