CYNIC, 3, SCALE THE SUMMIT tour dates

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
From the Cynic website:
"Cynic is pleased to announce upcoming USA and European tour dates in support of their new release Carbon-Based Anatomy, which will be released on 11.11.11 on Season Of Mist Records worldwide. Cynic also warmly welcomes the talents of Brandon Giffin on bass and Max Phelps on guitar, vocals.

Joining us on tour will be our friends in 3 and Scale the Summit."

November
3 - West Chester, PA - The Note
5 - New York, NY - Gramercy Theater
7 - Worcester, MA - The Palladium (Upstairs)
9 - Montreal, QC - Les Foufounes Electriques
10 - Toronto, ON - The Annex Wreck Room
11 - Pontiac, MI - Clutch Cargos
12 - Joliet, IL - Mojoes
13 - St. Paul, MN - Station 4
15 - Denver, CO - Marquis Theater
16 - Salt Lake City, UT - The Complex (UT)
17 - Sparks, NV - The Alley
18 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theater
19 - Seattle, WA - El Corazon
22 - San Francisco, CA - Slim’s
23 - Hollywood, CA - The Key Club

Obligatory "wah wah this tour isn't coming near me" post.

I've seen all three bands before, and enjoyed each one immensely.

This will be an extremely entertaining and engaging show for anyone lucky enough to attend. Go. Even if it's on a work/school night.

so I guess Anathema isn't on this tour after all? :(

Twice now that venues list them on an AWESOME tour package and it ends up not happening. I'll still be at the Key Club show though, I can never see 3 enough times.

so I guess Anathema isn't on this tour after all? :(

Twice now that venues list them on an AWESOME tour package and it ends up not happening. I'll still be at the Key Club show though, I can never see 3 enough times.

I guess not, but it is still a darn good lineup.

But, again they don't come near me. I guess I'll never get to see 3...

Boy Scale the Summit is becoming the new Blackguard, They will be here in EL Paso on Dec 9th with Protest the Hero. But these boys can play, they are awesome.

I can never see 3 enough times.

+1000000000000000000000000000000

LongShot, if you ever get the chance these guys are incredible live. They just put everything they have into it and take it to the next level - which is freaking high considering Joey Eppard the Vocalist/Guitarist plays slap flamennco for metal.

3's new album is a face melter

Closing with Amazedisgrace.... so yummy

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy Scale the Summit is becoming the new Blackguard, They will be here in EL Paso on Dec 9th with Protest the Hero. But these boys can play, they are awesome.

Yeah, you were lucky enough to see 'em at TX MadFest, before they wuz big. :) (I wasn't so lucky, *grumble grumble being a band-runner grumble grumble* :D )

3 is awesome. They actually played my very first concert (well, the first one I'll admit to, anyway).....opening for Coheed and Cambria back in November 2004. They blew me away then and they blow me away now. Talented guys.

Adding to the love for 3...I saw them open for Porcupine Tree a few years ago, and while I was *there* for PT, I have to admit that 3 totally stole the show.

I didn't know *any* of their music at the show, and I still would rate it as one of my favorite performances by any band. What a fun band, great music, great musicians. Just wish they were coming to NC on this tour...

Did you not see them when they opened for Dream Theater on the Progressive Nation tour at Constitution Hall? I tought you were at that show but I could be misremembering...

I didn't even know about that show. Really, I never knew that they played at Constitution Hall. (Kinda a crappy place to play, considering that there is no parking and it is a long walk from Metro.)

Yeah, you were lucky enough to see 'em at TX MadFest, before they wuz big. :) (I wasn't so lucky, *grumble grumble being a band-runner grumble grumble* :D )

I saw them at ProgDay and they were great. So young and talented.