Helloween US/Canada tour fall 2013

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
from enterthevault.com e-mail:

Helloween have announced their short US/ Canada tour for the fall All tickets ONSALE NOW

Sept
24 NYC Stage 48
25 Montreal Club Soda
26 Quebec City Theater Imperial
28 Toronto Opera House
29 Columbus, OH Newport Music Hall
30 Joliet , IL Mojoes

Oct
2 Englewood, CO Gothic Theater
3 SLC, UT In The Venue
5 Seattle, WA El Corazon
7 Anaheim, CA The Grove

Yeah. I would think by now you would "get it" a bit
More. Though maybe you are just doing some wishful
Thinking and know that would never happen in these here United States.

Yeah. I would think by now you would "get it" a bit
More. Though maybe you are just doing some wishful
Thinking and know that would never happen in these here United States.

yeah I do "get it". With a band like Helloween who have such a wide history it would be great to see them do a super long set covering their long history. Also I hate having to sit through 4 opening acts.

Look, so would I.
The fact is that Helloween anywhere in the US is only going to sell "so much"
That's the reason the tour isnt terribly extensive, as they hope to pull from multiple markets.

Therefore, if each local support can attract even 25 additional people who otherwise may not come, it would make a difference for supporting the cost of producing the show.

Promoters (hell, 90% of the agents too) look at the numbers - it's that simple. They don't care whether or not the band plays power, prog or thrash metal.

In fact, some promoters are so damn sneaky that they'll even try to place a local (who sells a certain number of tickets) in the direct support slot, REGARDLESS of the fact there are other bands in the tour package. I shit you not. Some asshole just the other day actually told me "Well, I got my locals who are selling tickets in the two slots right before the headliner. This band on the tour package can play after the headliner, around 1:15am." Obviously, he had to be put in his place. Can you fucking believe it?

Look, so would I.
The fact is that Helloween anywhere in the US is only going to sell "so much"
That's the reason the tour isnt terribly extensive, as they hope to pull from multiple markets.

Therefore, if each local support can attract even 25 additional people who otherwise may not come, it would make a difference for supporting the cost of producing the show.

wow....thanks. I....Did....Not....Know....This. How did you come so well versed? Is there a book you could point me too so I can read it?

themoreyouknow.jpg

Sorry Bob. But I can only respond to your absurd comments (which I know was prolly wishful thinking) with simple logic.
These venues would be taking a bath if the show was Helloween with no support.

@Milton - yep. Happens for fests a lot as well.
I know you have produced packages but even as a fan you know that not every band in the package is desired by most and some promOters will only have interest in the headliner, or maybe can only afford just the headliner.