Helloween US/Canada tour fall 2013

Just saw this now. Not so sure about that. I know we love Helloween, but as far as I know they don't draw very well. Wasn't there a lack of an audience at the Pearl Room show?

it would have easily sold out reggies which would have been perfect...they would have a packed house and now they will have the same amount of people in a venue almost three times the size...it will look sort of empty.

the Pearl Room show wasnt packed but there was lots of room.

Any chicago area folks going to Helloween who need tickets still, please hit me up. We have about 10 left.

Supposedly, the first couple dates of the tour are close to sold out.

Starting to look more forward to this as the date draws near.

Wow, was this tour announced far in advance.

I think we were booked back in March for this show.

I've been back and forth on going to this show or not......w/ PP, Kamelot, and now MelodicRock Fest, might be a little too much..man I wish this show was on the weekend. (in Chicago)

Unfortunately, Helloween/Gamma Ray don't tend to come south.. there are some bands I'll happily travel for, but Helloween isn't one of them anymore. Of course, I'm a Kiske snob, so..

Any chicago area folks going to Helloween who need tickets still, please hit me up. We have about 10 left.

Supposedly, the first couple dates of the tour are close to sold out.

Starting to look more forward to this as the date draws near.

Wow, was this tour announced far in advance.

I think we were booked back in March for this show.

what is your source of the news of close to sell out shows? I don't see Mojoes even being half full for this one. And this is coming from a fan.

Enter the Vault email updates.

HAHAHAHAHA so a ticket site is telling people that a show is almost selling out???? I thought you were smarter than this. It is like a used car lot saying....we are almost out of cars and EVERYONE else is too. Better buy one this weekend or you will never get a car ever again. Too funny.

Just saying they did this for some select shows.

If you re-read, I did clarify "supposedly", so take it with a grain of salt.

I think it was NY and one in Canada.

No, I do not think MoJoes will sell out, esp not on a Monday.

I will remember this always. You made a very powerful enemy Milton.:lol:

Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer. Always remember that ;)

It's all about being diplomatic. I am still planning to drop Jason off on the side of the road someday. And I'll be playing Manilla Road as I drive away. It was going to happen in Atlanta, but "Jason pulled a Neil on us." ;)

When it happens, it will be glorious.

Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer. Always remember that ;)

It's all about being diplomatic. I am still planning to drop Jason off on the side of the road someday. And I'll be playing Manilla Road as I drive away. It was going to happen in Atlanta, but "Jason pulled a Neil on us." ;)

When it happens, it will be glorious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. this is true.

LOL - I love the "not to side with Jason"

I was merely relaying info I saw in an email.

You could have met me.
I was certainly easy to find.

I don't think I have ever even seen you post a pic on here.
No idea what you look like.