PRIMAL FEAR : 2014 North American tour

Jason has been good. No November's Doom mentions around here in a long time.

He dropped their name so much it probably bruised the band for life.

He's clearly an authority on how to be in a successful band then!

Who, the singer from Borrowed Time?
Actually, they have done quite well for themselves for being an underground trad metal band from Detroit.

They have played all around the midwest, got label attention quickly from their demo, played Keep it True, and have a new CD on High Roller.

Just unfortunately, while Detroit has a good trad metal scene of bands, the shows there don't draw too well, from what I have heard.

I swear, TDD is obsessed with HW, hahaha....he's like a creepy stalker in a windowless van parked around the corner that taps on your bedroom window while you sleep, clutching sweaty copies of obscure NWOBHM vinyl releases from 1982 in his hands, preparing to tell you 'how we did it in MY day'. Carry on sir!

Well, stop hijacking every decent tour :fu:

Is it? I was only in Detroit once, when the Misfits first reformed.
It was at St Andrews Hall, where most of the battle rap scenes in 8 MILE were filmed. Ha!

Yeah dude, the city filed for bankruptcy in June and they've been talking about selling alot of their historical assets, plus the crime thing is only getting worse. Police are fleeing the city. I doubt a metal scene is on Detroit's priority list right now haha.

Are you referring to the 1999 era Misfits, when they released Famous Monsters on Roadrunner? That record was amazing.

I go to Detroit in August every year for work.. Many of the metal venues like Blondies have shut down, and even places like I-Rock and Harpos have big gaps in their calendars. Just a few years ago that was unimaginable in Detroit.