LOUDNESS North American tour in 2014

I never saw them live, but think their stuff sucks since 1992. Do they play lots of old stuff from the 80s live? I suppose that as the singer is already on the weaker side in the studio, he must not be too great live as well?

Is this tour worth seeing?

I actually like their newer stuff as well as their older albums. In my opinion their sound has evolved rather well, although I have to agree that Minoru Nihara's vocals are almost done for. It would be great to have another album with Michael Vescera or Masaki Yamada belting out the lyrics, but Minoru is an original band member and I have to believe he is good for the band's internal chemistry.

I would love to see them on this tour, but they're not coming anywhere close to me. Perhaps Glenn can bring them in for PP XVI in 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
They disappeared from Enterthevault's site. So I think that's official then, whole tour cancelled.

It's really interesting.
This is the first tour of theirs in the recent years that they have been touring the states where people seems to actually give a damn.

From Loudness' website: "To Our Dear Fans and Supporters:

We regret to inform you that we´ve had to cancel the previously announced US tour. The tour was scheduled by one of our US partners without our consent or knowledge.

We were the last ones to learn about the tour itinerary only after they had already announced it publicly.

As we are in the preparation of releasing an album in the US soon, touring the US on this schedule was ill timing. We tried hard to negotiate with the partner and looked for a compromise, but unfortunately, failed.

We apologize to all of our fans for any inconvenience caused by this cancellation. Under better circumstances, LOUDNESS will definitely return to US. We are looking very forward to see you all at that time.

Play it LOUD,
LOUDNESS

P.S. We will be performing at "Monsters Of Rock Cruise 2014" as scheduled"