16 Tempe , AZ Club Red
18 Dallas,TX Trees
19 Houston,TX Scout Bar
21 Atlanta,GA Masquerade
22 Louisville,KY Diamonds
23 Pitt,PA Altar Bar
24 Rochester,NY Montage Music Hall

I'll be there in Quebec City!

Wow - May 18th.. I think this is the farthest out I've planned to attend a show since the 1980s, with the exception of PP..

It's going to be the same strategy as Helloween, but with a whole lot LESS people.

The main issue was Cold Steel were ALWAYS on the tour but the tour promoter never told the venues!!
I literally learned about it 2 weeks ago.

I did some research and saw the band themselves announced it back in like June or July, after Bob told me he saw something.

Very strange!!!

Kudos for PF for giving it another go in the States.

PRIMAL FEAR Tour Dates 2014:

April
29 Balt, MD Soundstage
30 NYC Stage 48

May
1 Montreal,QC Le Cercle
2 Quebec City,QC Petit Campus
3 Toronto,ON MOD Club
4 Cleveland,OH Agora Ballroom
6 Joliet , IL Mojoes
7 Kansas City , KS Granada
8 Denver,CO Bluebird
10 Seattle,WA El Corazon
11 Vancouver,BC The Venue
12 Portland,OR Hawthorne Theater
14 SF,CA DNA Lounge
15 Anaheim,CA The Grove
16 Tempe , AZ Club Red
18 Dallas,TX Trees
19 Houston,TX Scout Bar
21 Atlanta,GA Masquerade
22 Louisville,KY Diamonds
23 Pitt,PA Altar Bar
24 Rochester,NY Montage Music Hall

I'll be there in Quebec City!

I might join you. They mixed up Quebec City and Montreal for the venues.

Holy Grail is a great band with lousy promotion and booking.. they should be playing venues that hold more than 200 people when packed full. They played Club Dada last night in Dallas with Orange Goblin and Lazer/Wulf, and apparently it was not crowded at all.

Holy Grail is a great band with lousy promotion and booking.. they should be playing venues that hold more than 200 people when packed full. They played Club Dada last night in Dallas with Orange Goblin and Lazer/Wulf, and apparently it was not crowded at all.

I think their biggest issue is that they started as one thing and now changed styles to fit in a more commercial way...thus losing their old fanbase....did it work for them? I don't think so. Since it sounds across the board that most people are not watching them or going to see them live.

You mean the change in music from White Wizzard to Holy Grail?

I didn't think much of Ride The Void, but that's mostly because all of the songs sounded the same..

You mean the change in music from White Wizzard to Holy Grail?

I didn't think much of Ride The Void, but that's mostly because all of the songs sounded the same..

no the change in Holy Grail. The first full length had some touches of commerical metal..the second had tons. Even the band has mentioned that the label pushed them to that style to sell more.