Kamelot US Tour with Fabio Lione on vocals Aug/Sep 2011

I'm going to bump this.

I caught their show in Oslo, and I think people Stateside should really consider going to this. Although Fabio's voice felt a bit weird on some songs, his stage presence was phenomenal - he is obviously a professional vocalist who knows what he's doing. Oddly enough, I felt he performed best with the darker material - during "The Great Pandemonium" he actually did this half-growling thing that worked very, very well. (Speaking of which, is that him growling on "Reign of Terror" on The Frozen Tears of Angels? If so, that would explain a lot.)

Also, I met him after the show and he's a really nice dude. :) And there was an interview posted recently where he said he'd be enthusiastic about joining Kamelot full-time if he were asked - here: http://www.stormbringer.at/interviews.php?id=942&lang=en

Currently you are a temporary replacement of Khan in Kamelot. Would you ever consider a permanent place in Kamelot should the guys of the band ask you?

Fabio: Well, I would love it!!! The Kamelot songs are great, I really like the style and Khan is probably one of the few singers that I like. So of course I would consider that!!! But first let's do the European tour and the North-American one, Then, if they will ask me, I'll be more than happy to join the band permanently. Since the first time we met and played together we had a very good feelin'. Everything was easy and natural like we knew each other for years and everybody who saw the band in South-America or Europe said we did great shows!!! I'm happy for the guys and the fans, so let's see what the future will bring for us -.never say never!!!