Forum Name Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greykiller said:
My name is

Shake-Zula, the mic rulah, the old schoolah, you wanna trip, I'll break it to ya. Frylock and I'm on top rock you like a cop, Meatwad you're up next with your knock-knock. Meatwad make the money see, Meatwad get the honeys G. Drivin in my car, livin like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus. Cause we are the Aqua Teens, make the homeys say ho and the girlies wanna scream.

Sorry I could not resist...

Funny, I was hoping somebody would say that:lol:

booB said:
I don't think she's planning on inserting everyone's names... I think it's a "you-write-your-own-name-in-the-gray-space" sort of deal. :)

Ding-ding-ding! We have a wiener!

As for the language issue... I didn't really think about that. I figure if they're old enough to read, they will have seen it all before. :b However, with that in mind, for those of us (read: you ;))who are more sensitive (or there with their parents), I will make a few of the kid-friendly version. Regor's going to have to make his own "Fuck Me" ones, though. :lol:

Shaye

lady_space said:
Ding-ding-ding! We have a wiener!

Why yes; yes I do. :)

As for the language issue... I didn't really think about that. I figure if they're old enough to read, they will have seen it all before. :b However, with that in mind, for those of us (read: you ;))who are more sensitive (or there with their parents), I will make a few of the kid-friendly version. Regor's going to have to make his own "Fuck Me" ones, though. :lol:

Here's a kid-friendly version of Roger's tag:

"Make whoopee with me, my name is:"

KingsGene said:
Pardon my old fogey ness, but may I suggest editing it to 'f*ck' or 'f***'? Just trying to think of the young'ns with parents at the fest. After all, it is supposed to be an all ages event.

I know, I know.....'f*ck off, KingsGene'...

I'd still like one (KingsGene/Scott) and I'll edit it myself!

Fuck them... :lol:

Shaye, I'll take one, but I'm limiting my autograph line to two items each. :p

Coldfire Mouse said:
That is awesome Shaye! I might wear one...but I have a question? If there is corset night again, where will we ladies put the name tags? ;)

Stapled through your noses, of course, like the aborigine women in National Geographic. :zombie: <--- finally got to use this weird, uh, 'smiley'.... :)

booB said:
I don't think she's planning on inserting everyone's names... I think it's a "you-write-your-own-name-in-the-gray-space" sort of deal. :)
Oh ok. It would just be cool to get a blank one. Count me in. Thanks Shaye. Great idea!

Greykiller said:
My name is

Shake-Zula, the mic rulah, the old schoolah, you wanna trip, I'll break it to ya. Frylock and I'm on top rock you like a cop, Meatwad you're up next with your knock-knock. Meatwad make the money see, Meatwad get the honeys G. Drivin in my car, livin like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus. Cause we are the Aqua Teens, make the homeys say ho and the girlies wanna scream.

Sorry I could not resist...
You should have a Master Shake avatar.

MasterShake-AV1.jpg

I figured that either an angry or rude one would fit you perfectly! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.