Forum Name Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methinks we're gonna have to set up a giant dry-erase marker Orgy Board. Just write the hotel and room number, and leave checkmarks if you're attending each particular orgy, and in which order you'll be stopping by.

Hey, I don't think any of you are planning to attend JUST ONE orgy!

Bryan316 said:
Methinks we're gonna have to set up a giant dry-erase marker Orgy Board. Just write the hotel and room number, and leave checkmarks if you're attending each particular orgy, and in which order you'll be stopping by.

Oh, I dunno.....there might be a few candyasses there who would attend just one Orgy.....

(Four people here might get that.)

Bryan316 said:

Personally, I don't think orgies need to be that organized. Most people can start by themselves...but it would be nice to know when they are...don't want to leave anyone hangin. :saint:

MetalRose said:
This will be mine:
fubadge28qg.jpg

-Metal

you still have my #s right? :lol:

KingsGene said:
Pardon my old fogey ness, but may I suggest editing it to 'f*ck' or 'f***'? Just trying to think of the young'ns with parents at the fest. After all, it is supposed to be an all ages event.

Magnificent idea! Blocking out a couple letters will clearly make it impossible for all kids to recognize the word as the same one they use at school every day! And will also guarantee that their tender little eyes and ears will remain uncorrupted, since there's no other way anyone could possibly overhear the word "fuck" at a 3-day heavy metal festival!

Now I just have to finish building my giant live bleeping machine... to follow Tobias Sammet around everywhere he goes next time Edguy plays ProgPower...

Joel-RZ said:
Personally, I don't think orgies need to be that organized. Most people can start by themselves...but it would be nice to know when they are...don't want to leave anyone hangin. :saint:

I ain't startin no solo-orgy! I can do that at home!

Hell... come to think of it, I'll have a quickie-self-orgy right now...

I'M SO DRRRRTY!!!

I'd wear one, but I'm not the social butterfly type overall. I'd be glad to meet some of the people on here, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.