Ultimate Metal Forum Member Poster

edenechopromisedland.png

I absolutely don't mind contributing cash towards a nice layout. Perhaps we can each get a copy if we raise enough money? Bill W mentioned on the first page that he could print on photo paper. Might it be possible to print multiple copies? I'm curious to see what the cost would be to have each poster packaged in a tube for safe keeping. Not trying to volunteer Bill's services of course, just wanted to see if we have more options. At the very least, could we obtain a digital copy of the final poster? That way we could each print a copy at our own costs. That might make it easier for everyone. \m/

View attachment 6181
I have always been willing to provide a free digital copy for anyone who asks. That is easy. Every year I've printed it on glossy, indoor poster paper at Fedex/Kinkos and the cost went from around $40 to nearly $100 over the years. If Bill thinks he can do it cheaper on good quality paper that is fine. I'm working on it now but won't have it done until the last week of August. Should be plenty of time to make our decision then and see if we actually need to take a collection. THANK YOU to everyone that agreed to contribute. Hate to be a cheapskate, but some years are better for the self-employed than others.

Yeah! Glad people are submitting pictures! :D

If people submit pictures to you directly on FB, can you post them here so we can see them too?
If I get the time. I'm also getting them via email and messenger, so trying to pull them all together and not get confused and lose any. Thinking of posting a list of who I have as time draws near so people can check and see if they are on it. I only lost one photo in all the years I've done this, but I felt bad.

Reactions: Diamond45
THANK YOU to everyone that agreed to contribute. Hate to be a cheapskate, but some years are better for the self-employed than others.
Not cheapskate! We all have gotten something out of it for free-to-us for years. It's only right to pitch in, imo. I've always loved the posted. It emphasis the family feeling of our motley crew.

Not cheapskate! We all have gotten something out of it for free-to-us for years. It's only right to pitch in, imo. I've always loved the posted. It emphasis the family feeling of our motley crew.
couldn't agree more. I will give you something when I see you Ambr!!! Ann Marie!! or Beers, Bear is always good for Beers ;)

Bear

Last edited:
Reactions: AMBR
I like beer, in case no one's noticed, lol.
Only a week left to get those photos in and we've only got about 35 right now. Usually we have 70 to 80. Let's get some more in!!!!

Reactions: Bear