The ProgPower Forum Members Poster - Let's do it!

403728760.jpg

Does Amy get the photo credit for this one? :p

:) well then, not sure what to say about this HAHA Extremely flattered and I'm sure I speak for the band as well.
It was really cool it turned out that way though.
That lady ROCKS! She was so damn cool.
From LtoR; Blacksmith John Dodge, Malcolm 'Mania' Lovegrove, David Smith, Chris Caglione and that other guy in the Batman shirt.

I'll make sure her son brings her by your table.

hello well time is getting closer for the show , and looks like the poster is going to be amazing this year , too bad i wont be there to view it in person , this past year i have had some personal issues that have come up and in taking care of them will keep me from going to the show this year , i am really going to miss all of you and friendships that are made by chatting and hanging out with true music fans . that love prog metal , and of course all of the vendors and spending all my money on CDS . well i am so happy there will be PROG POWER 2013 i will BE THERE FOR SURE i will not miss anymore PROG POWER shows , if anyone doesnt remember me i was the dude in scrubs on friday nights its a ritual i started because being in the medical field i own alot of scrubs , plus i am AIR GTR player as well just check me out on you tube search randy garza . ok everyone make your final plans and have safe trip i will see you all 2013

PROG_randy TX

hello well time is getting closer for the show , and looks like the poster is going to be amazing this year , too bad i wont be there to view it in person , this past year i have had some personal issues that have come up and in taking care of them will keep me from going to the show this year , i am really going to miss all of you and friendships that are made by chatting and hanging out with true music fans . that love prog metal , and of course all of the vendors and spending all my money on CDS . well i am so happy there will be PROG POWER 2013 i will BE THERE FOR SURE i will not miss anymore PROG POWER shows , if anyone doesnt remember me i was the dude in scrubs on friday nights its a ritual i started because being in the medical field i own alot of scrubs , plus i am AIR GTR player as well just check me out on you tube search randy garza . ok everyone make your final plans and have safe trip i will see you all 2013

PROG_randy TX

Oh damn that sucks Randy, was looking forward to hanging out with you as usual - we'll save it for next year!!!

Mloanna ( Marvina) & myself a few weeks ago at the rails waiting for Maiden to hit the stage. I am the taller one.

MaidenRails.jpg

We had 85 photos last year. This year we're up to 62. Come on, let's get 'em in. Bug all your friends!

Ok, only a few days to go until I have to get this thing together. Down almost 20 photos from last year. A few notable folks are missing that have always participated. Please let me know if you have a new photo, want me to use last years or no longer want to me included.
freakchylde
MetalRose
BlackRoseMetalHeart
Kez
Compurocker
eppst
Ernie
Pat Hoyt
Rick and Barb
Kings Gene
Skibum

I'm not going to be able to do a lot of last minute additions this year because I'm going to try an online printer. Was using Kinkos/FedEx but their price more than tripled what I had paid the first year. Anyone know of a good/reliable print shop online?

OT: BTW, for those of you who knew, Matt got the job he wanted! Phew! Had a tough couple months, but all is well now!

Ok, only a few days to go until I have to get this thing together. Down almost 20 photos from last year. A few notable folks are missing that have always participated. Please let me know if you have a new photo, want me to use last years or no longer want to me included.
freakchylde
MetalRose
BlackRoseMetalHeart
Kez
Compurocker
eppst
Ernie
Pat Hoyt
Rick and Barb
Kings Gene
Skibum

I'm not going to be able to do a lot of last minute additions this year because I'm going to try an online printer. Was using Kinkos/FedEx but their price more than tripled what I had paid the first year. Anyone know of a good/reliable print shop online?

OT: BTW, for those of you who knew, Matt got the job he wanted! Phew! Had a tough couple months, but all is well now!

If you still have mine from last year, please use it.

Just under the wire but maybe not too late.

photo.php
Not too late, but I can't get the photo from that url. This message appears:
"This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Can you right click and copy/paste the location here?

@compurocker, sorry about that. I had it labeled under one name not both.