The ProgPower Forum Members Poster - Let's do it!

AMBR

Metal Grandma
Mar 12, 2003
New Jersey
Here we go! Just about six weeks to go til ProgPower (can you believe it?! :Spin:), so it's time to submit your photos in this thread for this year's forum members poster.

For those unfamiliar with this ProgPower tradition, every year for the past several, I put together a poster of photos from members of this forum who'll be attending the fest. It's a GREAT way to put faces to the names, (and personalities) of the people you've been chatting with in the forum. It will be posted in the concourse of the venue for all to see on Friday night. Don't be lazy; don't be a wuss, put your face where your words have been and join this fun tradition.

Here are a few tips to make your photo stand out, and my job easier.

1. Please add your name to the photo. If you absolutely can't do it, I will do it for you, but it will make it much easier if you do it yourself. If you need me to add it for you, please let me know if you want your forum name/real name or both on the photo.

2. Larger is better. The poster will by 24"X36" at 300 dpi. Little photos get lost and they can only be enlarged so much before they become too pixelated.

3. Please give the photo a file name that identifies it as you. Photos name DSC1249776 or ProgPowerMe have to be renamed. Not a big deal, but I'm trying to trim the time it takes to assemble this monstrosity.

In order for you photo to be posted in the forum, you must have it online somewhere, like Facebook, Flickr, Photobucket or any other free sites. Then you just copy the URL location, click that little picture icon in the thread reply box and paste the address there. Just ask if you have issues.

Deadline for photos will be September 1st. I'm going to be real busy the week before the fest so I'd like to wrap it up the week prior.
Let's make this year's poster really RAWK with the most people ever! :headbang:

ppposter.jpg

Thank you so much, Ann Marie for continuing the tradition!

Don't blink! Here's a photo of Glenn actually *sitting down* for a brief moment backstage. :eek:

My lovely corset is by Heather (ladyFreyja83) of www.beyondthealter.net

GlennandJen.jpg

~Jen

AMBR Do you still have mine from last year? (Er, probably hard to find right?) If not I just gotta sign up to some photo service. Or I can link it to you I guess via facebook. ... Not a fan of being in photos lol.

AMBR Do you still have mine from last year? (Er, probably hard to find right?) If not I just gotta sign up to some photo service. Or I can link it to you I guess via facebook. ... Not a fan of being in photos lol.
I recently got a new computer, so while I still have the old one, it's not hooked to a monitor right now. It would be easier if you linked it via Facebook or just emailed it to me. If you can't, I'll go dig it up.