Poster, Poster! It's time to make the Forum Poster! Deadline is Aug. 31

old facebook picture

dcowboys311/Brian

zoDpY.jpg

Come-on, I live in Virginia, so you can imagine the skiing around here is not the greatest either. I typically go out west for a week each winter. Been doing it for the past 6 or so years. I typically go out with the Fredericksburg Ski Club (of which I am the Vice President), part of the Blue Ridge Ski Council.

Where I normally ski? Good ol' Massanutten right here in Virginia, which is where I am also on the ski patrol.

I believe we talked about skiing at the SymX lunch last year. I remember you saying you were on the ski patrol. My ski club has a lodge in Pittsford, VT, so I usually ski Killington/Pico or Sugarbush.

46051_1505009716983_1586465233_31269403_3901699_n.jpg

Somewhat of an old photo, but those two "little" boys flanking us are what's kept me from hitting the west coast. If it were just me and my husband, we'd spend a couple weeks each year. Two more years and the youngest will be out of college. Maybe then.

Please, i need some help, ít´s my first time and i don´t know howto post my pic.
Your photo needs to be online somewhere, like Facebook, Photobucket, any place at all. Do you have it posted anywhere? If not, we can work that out too. Let me know.

Where I normally ski? Good ol' Massanutten right here in Virginia, which is where I am also on the ski patrol:

One of these days I need to get out to Massanutten. Typically when I go skiing in the area, it would be with my dad up at Ski Liberty or Whitetail.

Unfortunately, other than my father, I have no one to ski with.

Please, i need some help, ít´s my first time and i don´t know howto post my pic.

Hi, there. Email me your photo to jen at progpowerusa dot com and I will take care of it for you!

~Jen

Still don't have one from Jax and Reverand Su. You guys gonna pony up or should I use one from last year?

I believe we talked about skiing at the SymX lunch last year. I remember you saying you were on the ski patrol. My ski club has a lodge in Pittsford, VT, so I usually ski Killington/Pico or Sugarbush.

I remember now! We did talk quite a bit about skiing now that I recall. That is a cool picture you got there of your "little" ;) boys. Skiing out west is definitely a different world than skiing east. Still thought it was funny when I was at Steamboat, and just blasting through some fresh powder and mogals. A couple of locals where like, "Where are you from? You where looking good through that!". They did a double-take when I told them I was from Virginia! I then told them that compared to the "mash potatos", "East-coast Hardpack" (read - ice), and what not that I am normally skiing in, what they got there at Steamboat is a friggan skiers wet dream!

One of these days I need to get out to Massanutten. Typically when I go skiing in the area, it would be with my dad up at Ski Liberty or Whitetail.

Unfortunately, other than my father, I have no one to ski with.

Let me know if you ever want to ski Massanutten and when. I should be able to hook you up. Would be glad to take you skiing there. One of the bennies of being on the ski patrol is that I could also hook you up with a free lift ticket.

Still don't have one from Jax and Reverand Su. You guys gonna pony up or should I use one from last year?

::BLUSH::
sorry
i am posing for a kick boxing pic tonight...hopefully it will turn out well enough...if not, i will let you know...
sorry :( was hoping to have it in sooner...alas, i am the slacker :(

:worship:notworthy:worship:

I remember now! We did talk quite a bit about skiing now that I recall. That is a cool picture you got there of your "little" ;) boys. Skiing out west is definitely a different world than skiing east. Still thought it was funny when I was at Steamboat, and just blasting through some fresh powder and mogals. A couple of locals where like, "Where are you from? You where looking good through that!". They did a double-take when I told them I was from Virginia! I then told them that compared to the "mash potatos", "East-coast Hardpack" (read - ice), and what not that I am normally skiing in, what they got there at Steamboat is a friggan skiers wet dream!

Yeah, I miss skiing out west. I haven't done it nearly enough. I did do a lot of skiing in Europe, tho. It isn't as good as skiing out west, but better than east coast skiing.

Let me know if you ever want to ski Massanutten and when. I should be able to hook you up. Would be glad to take you skiing there. One of the bennies of being on the ski patrol is that I could also hook you up with a free lift ticket.

I need to take advantage of your offer. It probably has been a couple of years since I last went skiing. Having a kid limits your free time a bit.

LOL, thanks all. Rev Su, I love the EatMor, grabbed that. Saskthunder, grabbed it off your link, don't worry about it. Rushgirl, you like that one over the other? Got it Akumu.

Skibum, you almost make me wanna cry. Got one thing over those westie posers - FORM. Hey, lean FORWARD. lol.