Poster, Poster! It's time to make the Forum Poster! Deadline is Aug. 31

5pe5TEIr8HHdIWZ_NFHVHg

First time we're going to this show and we seriously can not wait!!

for some reason i can only post the link and not the photo, man i suck at this :erk:

scan.png

I suppose I should play as well.

Well, first, I wanted to see if I could find a totally kick-ass picture of myself skiing, but seems they either don't lend themselves to well as to showing what I look like:

DSCN0067.jpg

Yeah, that is me, in the blue with yellow stripe, ripping it up through the fresh powder. But holy shit was that awesome!

Or I just go to much friggan gear on to be really recognizable:

IMG_1584.jpg

Yup, that is me on the left, with the blue jacket. It is not like I am going to be wearing my helmet and goggles to ProgPower. :loco:

Thus, the only other decent pictures I have of myself are often with various band members. Thus, I figure if J-man can post a picture with Marco, than so can I! :lol: :

NightWish-picture.jpg

I suppose I should play as well.

Well, first, I wanted to see if I could find a totally kick-ass picture of myself skiing, but seems they either don't lend themselves to well as to showing what I look like
Maybe not, but that's a great photo! Snow's looking sweet! Where is that?

Or I just go to much friggan gear on to be really recognizable.

You're suppose to take your goggles off. See? :lol:

n1586465233_30209716_969762.jpg

Thus, the only other decent pictures I have of myself are often with various band members. Thus, I figure if J-man can post a picture with Marco, than so can I! :lol: :
Why not? AWESOME photo! :headbang:

Maybe not, but that's a great photo! Snow's looking sweet! Where is that?

That was at Kirkwood, over near Lake Tahoe. That was just this past winter. The other photo was at Heavenly on that same trip.

You're suppose to take your goggles off. See? :lol:

n1586465233_30209716_969762.jpg

I'll remember that next time, which will be at Park City, UT this winter. That is awesome that you ski as well! Where was that picture taken?

Why not? AWESOME photo! :headbang:

Thanks. That picture is a couple of years old, but I've really not changed much since then (besides maybe a few more grays sneaking into the hair)

That was at Kirkwood, over near Lake Tahoe. That was just this past winter. The other photo was at Heavenly on that same trip.

Wow, nice. I'd love to visit those slopes.

I'll remember that next time, which will be at Park City, UT this winter. That is awesome that you ski as well! Where was that picture taken?

Oh yea, I'm an avid skier. Unfortunately, I'm on the east coast and rarely have the ability to hit that fine champagne in the west. Someday! That photo was actually taken at a little place in VT called The Middlebury Ski Bowl. Our ski club and the other clubs in the NJ Ski Council hold a race there every year. Not a big place, but they let us take over an entire slope for the race. Lots of fun.

Wow, nice. I'd love to visit those slopes.

Oh yea, I'm an avid skier. Unfortunately, I'm on the east coast and rarely have the ability to hit that fine champagne in the west. Someday! That photo was actually taken at a little place in VT called The Middlebury Ski Bowl. Our ski club and the other clubs in the NJ Ski Council hold a race there every year. Not a big place, but they let us take over an entire slope for the race. Lots of fun.

Come-on, I live in Virginia, so you can imagine the skiing around here is not the greatest either. I typically go out west for a week each winter. Been doing it for the past 6 or so years. I typically go out with the Fredericksburg Ski Club (of which I am the Vice President), part of the Blue Ridge Ski Council.

Where I normally ski? Good ol' Massanutten right here in Virginia, which is where I am also on the ski patrol:

IMG_3371.jpg

looking-up-rebel-yell.jpg