The ProgPower Forum Members Poster - Let's do it!

Here, use my Facebook picture/Avatar. It's one of my favorites. :)

ProgPowerPosterPicture.png

Not too late, but I can't get the photo from that url. This message appears:
"This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Can you right click and copy/paste the location here?

@compurocker, sorry about that. I had it labeled under one name not both.

I'm getting one together!!
and I'll get Ernie to upload his too today

Hey, what a great group of photos on the wire. Thanks, Tammie, Chris, Stephen, Ernie and Jodene, Harris and djJello. Filling it out nicely with some great shots. Looking good.

I'm sorry, could someone give me his full name again? I know I had it before, but damn my aging brain - I just can't remember. :oops: He was always The Terminator to me. Thanks. :(

Eric Parker.

THANK YOU again for all of your work!!

~Jen

Ernie's and Jodene's pic made me smile - one of the best things to happen today. Glad you could make it in under the deadline!

Super late to the party. Meant to post ours over the weekend. (Ann Marie, if it's too late to squeeze us in at this point, I totally understand. Or if it makes it easier, send me a PM or FB message and we will e-mail these photos to you.)

Nick and I talked about doing individual pictures this year, but I'm not sure what photo he has chosen for his, so for now, here's mine. I'll talk to him about getting his uploaded today when he gets home. Thanks again for putting together this poster, Ann Marie!

386010_10151058218163546_1949789840_n.jpg