Poster, Poster! It's time to make the Forum Poster! Deadline is Aug. 31

Valarien_ArtistScan_Cropsm.jpg

hey booB - if you want, i can beat up on you this year? so you can see it "in action! in 3D!!!"? ;)
kidding! i <3 you and would only hurt you like that if you asked nicely (and signed a waiver ;) )

xx

The only thing hotter and more painful than that would be Su the Kickboxing Queen, Lara the Queen of the Octagon, and Alicia the Tae-Kwan-Do Queen kicking my ass simultaneously. There's no way I'm walking away after a confrontation like that.

Ha! Fiendish lump of fat, hair and nipples! Indeed, you spoke too soon. Not only will my picture be on the poster, it will be more kvlt than yours. *mysterious lightning flashes* :devil:

STOP making me spit delicious beverages on myself!!!!!!! :p

Ok, taking one last trip through this thread to make sure I didn't skip anyone. Happened once and I felt so bad. As I've reviewed the posts, this one struck me as funny. Love the face here! Having fun, Daddy? Anything for the kids.
Here's me, finally!

metalprof.jpg

As an uber hockey fan, I had to comment one more time on this one.
Myself (Chris)

n12416696_44695206_9597.jpg

I'm not actually touching it in the picture, I felt that would have been a travesty. :worship:
I actually kissed The Cup - in Grand Central Station, NYC, 1994. Brad Park told me I could! The Rangers went on to win it that year (finally) and haven't won since, so I think it was all me. :lol:

Mateo2010 - I was never able to access your photo on Facebook. Please PM me to arrange to email it to me.

So, the poster is pretty much done. Might squeeze in one or two more if it would utterly break somone's heart if they missed out. Will probably take it to Kinko's for printing Sunday or Monday, if they're open.