Freak Guitar Clinic ticket Info!

I know that IA is Mattias Eklundh. What I don't know is......why is he referred to IA? How did that come about? Suffice it to say I know precious little about Freak Kitchen but I am looking forward with great anticipation to seeing them perform.

From what I understand it came about because he was constantly having to tell people how to properly spell his name as they would always mess up the "ia" in Mattias. J-Dub, do you know any differently?

From what I understand it came about because he was constantly having to tell people how to properly spell his name as they would always mess up the "ia" in Mattias. J-Dub, do you know any differently?

Actually, he had a hard time saying his name as a small child, and IA was born out of "Mattias". We were dining at Goodstone last year when a sales rep from GC started talking to him, and couldn't get a grip on his name. Finally IA broke down and said "Just call me Matthew....." :)
And yes, it's "eeeeeee-ya" not "eye-ya"

The last mail I got from Glenn, I have at home, but IIRC the clinics are back to back on from noon to 1:00pm (drums) and 1:00 to 2:00 for guitar.
I will double check when I get home late tonight. If somebody would like to correct or confirm this, please do!

Actually, he had a hard time saying his name as a small child, and IA was born out of "Mattias". We were dining at Goodstone last year when a sales rep from GC started talking to him, and couldn't get a grip on his name. Finally IA broke down and said "Just call me Matthew....." :)
And yes, it's "eeeeeee-ya" not "eye-ya"

The last mail I got from Glenn, I have at home, but IIRC the clinics are back to back on from noon to 1:00pm (drums) and 1:00 to 2:00 for guitar.
I will double check when I get home late tonight. If somebody would like to correct or confirm this, please do!

I have hardcopy here with me @ work. Doors for the clinics are at 11:30am on Friday, and times are as posted above. there you have it.... :)

They are located upstairs in The Loft at the Center Stage complex. It is limited to Gold Badge holders and those that obtained tickets directly from Macaluso or IA only.