Freak Guitar Date CHANGE, John Macaluso drum clinic announcement

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Due to a miscommunication between the venue staff (not my fault!!!!), we are forced to move Mattias Eklundh's Freak Guitar Clinic to Friday at 1:00pm in The Loft. I apologize for any problems this may cause, but it cannot be helped. The same rules apply that were previously announced:

*This is for Gold Badge Holders only.
*Mattias is giving away 50 passes directly from his website/forum. I have no further details on that so head over to www.freakkitchen.com to see what's going on. Those passes will also get you into the drum clinic (details below).

I'm also happy that Shane has stepped up to the plate and made his own contribution to the gold badge holders.

-Glenn

I'm pleased to announce that John Macaluso (ARK, TNT, Malmsteen) will conduct a drum clinic at 12:00pm in The Loft on Friday. He will also be available for a signing session during the festival.

The same rules apply:

*This is for Gold Badge holders only.
*Johnny Mac will be giving away 50 passes directly from his website. Please visit www.johnmacaluso.com for details (as they will be posted soon). Those that attend will be able to stay for the guitar clinic. However, you will only be allowed entrance during prior to the drum clinic.

-Shane

WOW!!! This year just keeps getting better and better! I never got to see Ark but, at least I got to see Jørn Lande & Tore Østby and now I will get to see John Macaluso! Thanks to Glenn and Shane for pulling this off! :headbang:

John is a great guy, I'm really looking forward to checking out the clinic.
I'll be interviewing him on Friday so I'll make sure to ask him about all the details...

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Awesome! Just. Awesome. Glenn/Shane, you treat us far too well.

I've seen JMac perform with The Void a couple of times and seeing his drumming live is just...phenomenal.

When I saw and spoke with John in Topeka at the Doro/Chris Caffrey concert he said he was going to be at PP this year. Though I never would have expected this!!!

John Macaluso is just so fuckin' cool...I am really loving his Union Radio album for its originality and diversity.

John and IA in the same afternoon? Unbelievable...just unbelievable...

Rock on!

Ideally, do you have to be a guitar player to go to the guitar clinic? I've never been to one so I don't know what to expect if I go.

I just saw Johnny Mac pound the skins with Until Destiny tonight at Don Hill's in NYC. JMac played out of his mind.