Freak Guitar Date CHANGE, John Macaluso drum clinic announcement

Ideally, do you have to be a guitar player to go to the guitar clinic? I've never been to one so I don't know what to expect if I go.

I'm sure it will be a lot of fun regardless of whether you play or not; I'm going to check out John's clinic and I don't know the first thing about playing drums! From what he tells me it's going to be incredibly entertaining, I can only assume Mattias' clinic will be the same. I say don't miss it!!!

-

I'm pleased to announce that John Macaluso (ARK, TNT, Malmsteen) will conduct a drum clinic at 12:00pm in The Loft on Friday. He will also be available for a signing session during the festival.

The same rules apply:

*This is for Gold Badge holders only.
*Johnny Mac will be giving away 50 passes directly from his website. Please visit www.johnmacaluso.com for details (as they will be posted soon). Those that attend will be able to stay for the guitar clinic. However, you will only be allowed entrance during prior to the drum clinic.

-Shane
Aw, kick ASS! I love Johnny Mac. I have his latest CD. We should be reviewing it in the next issue of Drumhead and we'll have it on BEC soon. Please pick it up. It is EXCELLENT and JM could use the support. This PP just keeps getting better and better!!!!!