Guess The Returning Bands Thread...

I don't think it's going to be Mercenary. We've already got one band with some death vocals(Epica) and one oddball(Freak Kitchen). I think Mercenary might be overdoing it a little at this point.

I just don't see Threshold or Vanden Plas being a possibility either, since neither has any new material since their appearances as far as I know. Pagan's Mind and Silent Force on the other hand have had great albums come out since their last appearance. Gamma Ray would also qualify. I guess Evergrey would too, but geez...

Glen has previous said there are two returning bands...Then he had stated of the rules he set fourth, that one band is exempt from the rules but he did not say which rule. My guess is that it's either three bands returning or one band returning from PPV (waving the two year rule).
How about Kamelot headlining Saturday night and we get to see multiple duets between Roy and Simone?

Evergrey Headlining is an easy choice, But I am holding out for Vanden Plas and Pagan's Mind!!! I would pay the cost of admission alone for those two bands...if it is Threshold, you wont see me complaining!!!

Here again are my guess:

PAGAN's MIND
EVERGRAY

CLOUDSCAPE
LANFEAR
NOCTURNAL RITES

Or maybe ZERO HOUR somehwere in the mix.

Either way I am a happy camper right now.
PYRAMAZE ~ MY FAVORITE
WASTEFALL ~IT WILL BE GREAT TO SEE THEM AGAIN(I saw them in Greece at the TEXAS Club in PYRAS In later 2003)
SAVAGE CIRCUS ~ PIET makes the band for me
EPIC ~ CAN'T WAIT one band i have always wanted to see.

AngraRULES said:
I'll put $200.

And damn dude, I thought I had lots of posts!:tickled:

Dude, he's like Santa Claus. he has little helper elves posting all over the place for him.

And I'm not taking that bet... I'd LOVE to see Evergrey again. :) I think there's a good chance for it to be them. But Threshold (yes, they have a new album since III) or VP would be beyond great.

Shaye

Anyone notice that there's still sound files from PP IV displaying on the a/v page? Could this be a hint...i.e. Evergrey, Circle II Circle, Nightwish?

Note that I know nothing of these bands as to their current status, so please pardon my ignorance. Just wonderin...

JayKeeley said:
$100 on Evergrey.

Yep, and Pagan's Mind.

And, dare I say it...but the band that breaks the PP VII rules is Brainstorm!?!?!?

I would also love to see Symph X again, so that is four bands...please pick any three, Glenn!

AngraRULES said:
How amazing wouldn't it be if Glenn pulled the first ever Nightwish appearance with the new vocalist?

*wakes up*
That would be great, butttttttttt i don't think it will happen, i could be wrong. Let's hope i am.

Now that THUNDERSTONE has been announced i would like to change my guess.

Headliners: EVERGRAY PAGAN'S MIND

Friday #4 NOCTURNAL RITES

Sat #2 CLOUDSCAPE