Helloween Must Headline and...

Sumeet said:
The Keeper discs are certainly classics, and "genre defining" and all, but I found the 4 albums with the Deris / Weikath / Grapow / Grosskopf / Kusch lineup to be just as good or better.

I agree completely. I also prefer Deris and Kia to Kiske on Keepers. I haven't heard Aina yet, but I have been meaning to.

Robin

Sitting here listening to Keeper II and I would have to agree that this would be the one to top all of the must have headliners.

This is the band that started all of this and yeah there are many iterations that would be the best to have play but just think of what could be done.

Kai doing the EP and Jericho stuff. Kiske and Kai doing the Keepers I & II stuff. Deris, Grapow, Kusch doing the later stuff... on and on... Masterplan third spot, Gamma Ray fourth spot and Helloween from HELL Headlining.

With what the band is and the offsprings... It actually could be a whole night of Helloween...

Imagine the possibilities.

I know I am dreaming but like everything else, it would be possible. Glenn stated that there are not too many "headlining" bands that come to par with the Savatage thing and the Conception thing... This would be so far over the top that it would sell out in an 1/2 hour.

If anyone can't appreciate the first five Helloween albums, they should really go back to school when it comes to Power Metal.