I GOT A FEELING.............

SavaVIDude

Savatage Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
Houston, Texas, USA, Earth
I tried to write this BEFORE the pre-party news and f*cked it up. I will say this again, but I KNOW I'm right now.

With all the sh*t that has happened to Glenn and co. this year, I think this just might be the best PP performance-wise than EVER. With this event having the prestige (from the bands' perspective) it has, they play their ASSES off anyway!! I think the 1, 2, 3 slot bands play even harder!! This will only be my 3rd PP and the 1,2,3 bands have RULED!! Into Eternity, Mantacora, Tad Morose (I forgot what slot they were) and Brainstorm. I think THIS year, that's gonna happen PLUS the replacement bands, replacement musicians.... I just think everyone's got a little something extra to prove this year. My prediction - Jorn will SLAY............. Too much Nevermore sh*t.

I also think the special stuff Evergrey's gonna do will SLAY.

Just a feeling, but the news of pre-party is solidifying that. I CAN'T F*CKING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris :headbang:

I have no doubt that this will be one of the most talked about shows in the history of the festival once a few of the surprises are unleashed (and not just by Jorn).

I figured you would have a few random surprises up your sleeve, Glenn...kick ass!

Rock on!

YtseJammer said:
Honestly, as long as Vision Divine shows up at this festival, it'll be well worth it.

"Viiiiissiooon Diviiiiine" :headbang:

EPICAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Harvester said:
I have no doubt that this will be one of the most talked about shows in the history of the festival once a few of the surprises are unleashed (and not just by Jorn).

Awesome. :headbang:

Off topic but I had to laugh at the title name because I had just been watching all the banana phone flash animations because my friend had never heard of it. I've got this feeling..... so appealing.... for us to get together and sing - SING!
gosh.. this song is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the week o_O
And yeah, I'm really dissapointed I can't afford to go this year. At least I'm going to see Epica/Kamelot in NYC but I really want to see everyone else and the preparty :(. Going to start saving up for next year, asap. I'll at least have a free plane ticket with my reward points by then.

More surprises? and this will be my FIRST year, the best year? You have no idea how hard it is not to run around and scream everytime I think about going. I'm so excited.

Harvester said:
I don;t know how you are able to pique my interest any more than you already have, but you have succeeded once again GLenn.

Curufin said:
I suppose that's one issue on which you and I differ greatly, then. :)

I know you aren't talking about the Bards. :Smug: As much as I love the band and want them back, they sleep walked through their performance.

Edguy stole that show and sent the crowd into a frenzy that has not been matched since.

Harvester said:
I know you aren't talking about the Bards. :Smug: As much as I love the band and want them back, they sleep walked through their performance.
100% true. I saw BG a week or so later with SX in NYC, largely because I wanted to see SX. BG was much better in NYC than at PP. Still, not a great live band, but more energetic.

Harvester said:
Edguy stole that show and sent the crowd into a frenzy that has not been matched since.
Yep. Comparing Blind Guardian to Edguy (strictly as live acts) is like comparing Roseanne Barr to Angelina Jolie.

Zod