Glenn's teasing

I really don't think the man will be happy until his festival oozes out of control until we're all booking room in Atlanta for a whole week. Last year we had a pre party & a pre-pre party. Wed-Sat. That only leaves 3 days left for him to monopolize our vacation time with...

I think he can do it.

:headbang:

Now he's teasing us BEFORE the New Year about confirmations. heheh I love it. Before you know it he'll be logging in before we all return home from some future PP with apost saying

"PP X, got 3 bands confirmed you will sh*t yourselves, I have"

and proceed to roll around on the floor laughing at us all as the thread grows to over 300 replies in 10 minutes in his metal-goodness.

Keep up the good work Glenn!

Its funner flying to a place I don't have to live at
loco.gif
And who knows maybe someday Prog Power will move to another local? When its to big to hold the greatness that it has now
sgrin.gif

Bear

Bear said:
Its funner flying to a place I don't have to live at
loco.gif
And who knows maybe someday Prog Power will move to another local? When its to big to hold the greatness that it has now
sgrin.gif

Bear
Yah. Somewhere like.... Houston, Texas! :wave:

Bad Girl Tess said:
I missed the part where you were ever IN your skull :loco: It's not that far-fetched.
Looky here little miss Texass :loco: , its all you all WOMEN ( Yes I lump them all in to one catagory for generalizations sake) That are out of you fargin Skulls, Hellllllooooooo.

hehe

Bear<------------Shite disturber

I am actually thinking of going to Florida for a few days before hand and do a pre party pre party pre party pre party pre party
loco.gif

Bear

Bear said:
I am actually thinking of going to Florida for a few days before hand and do a pre party pre party pre party pre party pre party
loco.gif

Bear
Maybe, just MAYBE you're not invited to PP at ALL next year. Did ya ever think about that? :p

Bad Girl Tess said:
Maybe, just MAYBE you're not invited to PP at ALL next year. Did ya ever think about that? :p
Not a once!! I got this hot little Texan lady I am going to take out to dinner when I get there
loco.gif
So even if I am not invited I still have to go to Atlanta to fullfill my obligation...

Bear

Bear said:
Not a once!! I got this hot little Texan lady I am going to take out to dinner when I get there
loco.gif
So even if I am not invited I still have to go to Atlanta to fullfill my obligation...

Bear
Do ya? Who would THAT be? :OMG:

I'm probably going to be there on Wednesday myself, just so I have time to relax before the mad tacklefest that is Thursday....